1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

huge college upset weekend

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by ripperbone, Sep 30, 2007.

1. ripperbone

ripperbone angry bear

well there were several upsets in college football on sat. but my favorite was the ou vs cu game.
    since i have been in oklahoma the past year i have heard so much shit talking about cu and how ou will stomp the hell out of cu.

i for one am glad that cu beat ou and it goes to show you it takes a lesser team to beat a good team.

2. Capt. Orygun

Capt. Orygun Win the Day

yup, we (the ducks) lost too in what can only be called a heartbreaker (WR fumbled the ball through the endzone on the drive that would have sent us into overtime)

it's gay :-( Herbstreit said even after the loss he's voting Oregon the #5 team in the nation

3. GSRCRXsi

GSRCRXsi Super Moderator Moderator VIP

WVU lost to SF too. wtf. same shit happened last year.

4. ripperbone

ripperbone angry bear

yeah the ducks vs cali was a good game and it is a shame they lost, according the the rankings lsu moved to #1 the ducks are sitting at 14, oklahoma is in 10 i feel they should be lower than that.

5. smarty009

smarty009 Senior Member

yea...i was just hoping that washington would have came out on top against usc...so close!...this year has been a pretty messed up one from day 1...lol

6. integraslut78

integraslut78 Stylus DJ Extraordinaire

I heard after the way USC played they may get dropped to #2, LSU would go to #1 and Cal would be at #3 GO CAL, The University of Spoiled Children are way over hyped I hope they have a full collapse. I am trying to get tix for the CAL vs. USC game up in Berkely in November.

7. lswhitecivic

lswhitecivic Senior Member

Rough'em up, Rough'em up! GO CU!!!

8. ripperbone

ripperbone angry bear

HELL YEA! i hope saturdays win is the start to winning the rest of the season.

9. lswhitecivic

lswhitecivic Senior Member

Its funny I was just in Tulsa a couple weeks ago and all the employees at our office were giving me crap about OU crushing the Buffs.

Then I got to laugh back at all them this week.

10. ripperbone

ripperbone angry bear

NICE

too bad you were in Tulsa that town sucks, well OKC sucks also, I miss being in Colorado

yeah I got shit all last year up to the game on saturday and now all the shit talkers at work are walking around with their heads down. i was waiting to hear the excuses about the game, but I am supprised my coworkers came out and said Colorado looked good and played their ass off and out played OU and even out coached OU.
    so now instead of dissing CU at work they are giving them respect. FINALLY!!!
    oh they are still dissing Texas and always will. I guess OU VS TEXAS is a huge rivalry. like CU vs NEBRASKA

and since ou and texas play this weekend, and both teams lost last week it comes down to who ever is more pissed off about the loss and who turns up to play football. I think the red river rival game will be one ass kicking game.

but all i got to say is HOOK 'em HORNS.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted