HUGE political email going around now

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

and for those who are too lazy to click the link....

it is a letter addressed to President Bush in light of his lax attitude towards protecting our borders.

Over 10,000 people have signed it since last monday.

March 21, 2005

President George Bush
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500

Dear President Bush:

We the undersigned, being citizens of the United States, respectfully ask that you and your administration provide more resources to protecting the borders of the USA. By all accounts, the situation regarding undocumented alien crossings and illegal narcotics smuggling remains dangerous and troubling. In the post 9/11 era, our country simply cannot tolerate illegal immigration chaos.

Therefore we request, Mr. President, that you use your Executive Authority to immediately bolster border defenses by increasing the federal law enforcement presence and, possibly, by allocating the military to assist the Border Patrol and other federal agencies in charge of controlling the borders.

We submit our names with the appreciation of your consideration.

Originally posted by reckedracing@Mar 28 2005, 03:19 PM
can you bite your ear? try it, no ones looking...
[post=479907]Quoted post[/post]​

and also try touching your elbows together behind your back at the same time, you're the man if you can do all of that.

Originally posted by adidas_man+Mar 28 2005, 04:16 PM-->
reckedracing
@Mar 28 2005, 03:19 PM
can you bite your ear? try it, no ones looking...
[post=479907]Quoted post[/post]​

and also try touching your elbows together behind your back at the same time, you're the man if you can do all of that.
[post=479946]Quoted post[/post]​

my friends ex could do it.. it was a beautiful sight if you were standing in front of her when she tried :ph34r:

i never should have clicked this post.............. to Mr. Oreo. WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK IS BUYING THE DRUGS! WE cross the border illegally because The president wont let us do it legally. If only thay knew the reason for us coming here. FUCKING WORK. We do the hard labor that some lazy bastards dont want to. All we ask is for a better life.
Alot of Americans yell that we took there jobs. No we dont, they give us your jobs. Because we do it better and sometimes cheaper. Some people will never understand because they are to ignorant and only hear,'' U.S. is #1.'' U.S. is a great country indeed.
Dont think illegall imigrants are the only ones drug trafficking. I say bush needs to worry about getting his country out of his shit hole. I see many other people here in the U.S. that 'belong' here doing absolutely shit. Why because they know the government will take care of their sorry asses. fuckit i'm out...and yeah i'm still illegal,after almost 16 yrs.

ohh and Bill oreilly is a stupid fuck. Go ahead and talk shit hondaturbo96. your safe on the other side of my monitor.

lol yeah exacly recked. no matter what any hondswap member says i'm still a proud HS member. This is my opinion and views over the past years of my life. You have your opinions and i respect them. I dont care what you say as long as you just dont talk shit and run your dicklicker for the hell of it towards ME.

I have no problem with anyone coming, going, working, or living. But if you start fucking shit up, and taking advantage of the system, then trying to play some race, or immigration card, than fuck that.

Originally posted by Taco15@Mar 28 2005, 07:03 PM
WE cross the border illegally because The president wont let us do it legally. If only thay knew the reason for us coming here. FUCKING WORK. We do the hard labor that some lazy bastards dont want to. All we ask is for a better life.
Alot of Americans yell that we took there jobs. No we dont, they give us your jobs. Because we do it better and sometimes cheaper.
[post=480027]Quoted post[/post]​

Thank you - finally somebody who speaks truth lol.

I agree that a petition wont do any good. Unless Bush's major benifactors sign it nothing will happen. However I lived in an area that was mainly a farming community and I can vouch for the fact that the Onion shed I worked in was mainly migratory worker. The main thing that bothered me was the fact that a large portion of the workers in the shed were exactly that migratory, they worked for three months here in the states and then go back to Mexico. My buddy who I went to Highschool with was illegal for a good number of years but now he is in the Marines and going to Iraq where he might give his life for us.

There are good and bad people in every race, culture, country ect. I know alot of good people and I know alot of bad people that are black, white, mexican, asian. I wish I could say that every needs to be color blind but that will never happen. It sucks but thats the way it is. I hope this thread dosnt get out of control and get locked but it is probly going to happen non the less. Either way this is just my opinion, I am only stating my experinces so please if you disagree do it constructivly.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Mar 29 2005, 06:14 AM-->
I have no problem with anyone coming, going, working, or living. But if you start fucking shit up, and taking advantage of the system, then trying to play some race, or immigration card, than fuck that.
[post=480192]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

reckedracing
@Mar 29 2005, 11:16 AM
my friends ex could do it.. it was a beautiful sight if you were standing in front of her when she tried 

i tried to get my girl to do it lastnight :D
[post=480243]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: thats great i had my wife do it once, it was so funny

Back