HUGE political email going around now

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Taco15@Mar 28 2005, 07:03 PM
i never should have clicked this post.............. to Mr. Oreo. WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK IS BUYING THE DRUGS! WE cross the border illegally because The president wont let us do it legally. If only thay knew the reason for us coming here. FUCKING WORK. We do the hard labor that some lazy bastards dont want to. All we ask is for a better life.
Alot of Americans yell that we took there jobs. No we dont, they give us your jobs. Because we do it better and sometimes cheaper. Some people will never understand because they are to ignorant and only hear,'' U.S. is #1.'' U.S. is a great country indeed.
Dont think illegall imigrants are the only ones drug trafficking. I say bush needs to worry about getting his country out of his shit hole. I see many other people here in the U.S. that 'belong' here doing absolutely shit. Why because they know the government will take care of their sorry asses. fuckit i'm out...and yeah i'm still illegal,after almost 16 yrs.
[post=480027]Quoted post[/post]​

true. very true. and i'm white, so dont say any shit. but yes i can personally say that taco is right.

are all these idiots that signed this thing native american?

didnt think so.

so my question to them is how the fuck are you here now?

hmmm, maybe because they immigrated here?

dumbasses

Originally posted by senate_9427@Mar 30 2005, 01:14 AM
true. very true. and i'm white, so dont say any shit. but yes i can personally say that taco is right.

didnt think so.

dumbasses
[post=480457]Quoted post[/post]​

I didn't immigrate anywhere, a LONG time ago, my great grand parents did, but not me, I was born in America, so no, I don't buy the we are all immirants idea. I mean really, if that's the case, than according to some people we are ALL ( almost entire planet) immigrants since at one time it was all one big piece of dirt. Or would that mean that no one is an immigrant, hmmmm...

ok lets not go that far back.lol yes its true that a bad apple spoiles the whole tree. Another thing i want to add is that many people only speak from what they hear in the news. what do we here in the news?????? bad stuff. Everyone does some bad,stupid,horible,etc. but why is it all of a sudden a big deal when its an illegal inmigrant?
Believe it or not Mexicans are one of the people i dont feel comfortable with when i have my blonde. To me they are very disrespectful and stare as if thats the only hot piece of ass they have seen. I dont mind a little look,hell i do it. But when he STARES even when i'm looking at him thats just not right. I got in a fight awhile back for that shit and let me tell you he couln't see not 1 ass for days.
What i'm trying to say is that everyone is different and i'm sure you all agree. No matter the race you will always have 1 fucknut in the crowd. Later Amigos!

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Mar 29 2005, 07:45 PM-->
senate_9427
@Mar 30 2005, 01:14 AM

didnt think so.

dumbasses
[post=480457]Quoted post[/post]​

I didn't immigrate anywhere, a LONG time ago, my great grand parents did, but not me, I was born in America, so no, I don't buy the we are all immirants idea. I mean really, if that's the case, than according to some people we are ALL ( almost entire planet) immigrants since at one time it was all one big piece of dirt. Or would that mean that no one is an immigrant, hmmmm...
[post=480473]Quoted post[/post]​

my point is basically that our whole government and country was founded by immigrants, and it is stupid to act like immigrants now are a problem to our society and we should keep them out. I think there are plenty of other problems we should deal with other than the small majority of illegal immigrants who do actually come here to fuck the system over.

i have a perfect example for this discussion...

my uncle is retired military, lost his wife a couple years back, now he works at a school to keep himself busy...
he's the head of the janitorial crew... in arizona near the border...
so they have some americans working there as well as some mexicans...

these mexicans leave there house a 4am every morning, so they have enough time to get through the border checks to be to work by 5:30 or 6 whatever time it is... and then they get to work, put in 110% each and every day, and do what they're told when they're told to do it...
the americans that work for him don't respect their job or their boss and they just loaf around putting in 50% if that...

they value their jobs more than anything and work hard to be on time and to keep that job... it just goes to show you that not all stereotypes are true...
and when's the last time a mexican did any terrorists acts?
in all reality the "americans" were the terrorists during the 1800's when they decided to take the mexicans land...

Well I worked with a guy, illegal, at a barbeque joint. He and his family, wife and four kids, lived in a abandoned Pizza Hut, he was fuckin' lazy, came to work drunk, late etc..

It doesn't nescessarily have to do with Americans being lazier, or what, it's the person. Typically someone that has to work harder just to live in a country will bust their ass more, and appreciate what they have, but not always.

Originally posted by reckedracing@Mar 30 2005, 12:51 PM
He and his family, wife and four kids, lived in a abandoned Pizza Hut, he was fuckin' lazy, came to work drunk, late etc..

lmao, thats funny
[post=480686]Quoted post[/post]​

lol yeah. like i said its an individual thing. everyone has different encounters. UPDATE! well now the fucking tuban heads are heading toward mexico! yeah they caught 4 pakistans trying to get in using fake passports. Also another indivdual from pakistan was held under suspicious acts. He said he was a doctor or something and said he was a native of mexico (sucks we have the same color :D ) anyway they found a piece of paper that had the MEXICAN ANTHEM written on it. The fucker rehearsed it in case he got caught :lol:

yeah they caught 4 pakistans trying to get in using fake passports.

and this would be why they are pushing for more border control...
a lot easier to get in from canada or mexico than to arrive at JFK or LAX

its weird though.i dont know if they were coming from the U.S. If they were then they wouldnt need a passport. Only from Mexico to the U.S.

Originally posted by Taco15@Mar 30 2005, 10:33 PM
its weird though.i dont know if they were coming from the U.S. If they were then they wouldnt need a passport. Only from Mexico to the U.S.
[post=481000]Quoted post[/post]​

Not bad for a country that everyone supposedly hates.

-> Steve

Back