Huge sale!! transmissions, honda, chevy...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phyregod

!!YTINASNI
OK... what we have here...

1972 Chevrolet 350 small block, 4 bolt main. Block and main caps only. Slight surface rust. Expected...
Chevrolet Turbo 400 Trans.
93ish stock b16 headers (two oxygen sensor holes)
88-91 Si headers. Stainless, no name. They get the job done.
90-93 teggy axles. One side needs a boot.
91 civic DX transmission. works great.
90 Si trans. Synchros are shot. Good for gears and final drive or rebuild.
91 ZC transmission with half shaft. Works like a champ.
90 CRX si computer. Mugen chipped. The two wires are hooked to the LED port. You can run your LED up to your dash where its visible.. no more carpet digging. (my mod, lol)
91 LS fuel rail
91 LS intake
90 Si fuel Rail
90 Si throttle cable
90 Si Motor. Either rings or head gasket is shot. Smoking bad. Would bet on rings, but haven't looked. Will part out.
OBD0 injectors, set of four, from 90 CRX si
OBD1 injectors, set of four, from 93 teggy LS
OBD0 IACV/EACV from a 91 Teggy LS
Gigantic Spoiler. Was told it goes to a teggy. Fits the 97 pretty nice, matches the curve of the rear end, anyway.. Needs to be modified if you want to stick it on your CRX... Will need repair on one bolt hole on each side. Easy stuff, see pics.

Crappy pics, But if you are seriously interested I can get better ones. I didn't feel like digging all of this out and cleaning it up and taking pretty pictures. :p

I have paypal, and am verified. Have alotta feedback on Ebay.. I can set the purchases up as "buy it now" on ebay if you wish. You pay actual shipping. The 350 block and turbo trans probably wont ship, but if you are willing to pay, i'm sure there is a way. Reply here or phyregod@earthlink.net

Thanks!

350.jpg

transheaders.jpg

91dxtrans.jpg

90sitrans.jpg

90simugen.jpg

90simugen2.jpg

fuelthrottle.jpg

injectors.jpg

simotor.jpg

91b18a1intake.jpg

spoiler1.jpg

spoiler2.jpg

spoiler3.jpg

spoiler4.jpg

Originally posted by saturn_boy96@Jul 26 2005, 12:10 PM
are the axles from the 90-93 integra complete w/ halfshaft?
[post=531383]Quoted post[/post]​

I have the axles and a half shaft.. One axle needs a new outer boot.

The half shaft is from a ZC. I'm pretty sure its the same thing, but you might double check it with someone.

Back