huge snake

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I cant wait till it gets big so we can feed it stray cats and such.:ph34r:

ball pythons don't get big enough to eat anything that size. i've had mine for ten years, he's the second snake i've ever owned (i've had about 23 since then, i got into selling them for a bit), and he's a little over 5 ft.

i can't view the vid from my work comp, otherwise i could tell you what it was and if its real or not. stupid administrators, always hatin on the bored girl at work =( i'm surprised he hasn't blacklisted this site by now, i've been on it everyday since i joined.

anyway, ball pythons are awesome starter snakes, they're hardy and are very low maintanance. I got my first one when i was 11, and they're the best pets i've ever had.. and i've had alot of pets lol. EFHONDA, go the ralphdavisreptiles.com, or prehistoricpets.com, there are designer ball pythons that cost upward to 100,000 bucks, and you can really make some money if you know what you're doing when you breed them =)

ball pythons don't get big enough to eat anything that size. i've had mine for ten years, he's the second snake i've ever owned (i've had about 23 since then, i got into selling them for a bit), and he's a little over 5 ft.

I know, I was just kidding. My GFs sister has a Boa that they have fed a rabbit to.

anyway, ball pythons are awesome starter snakes, they're hardy and are very low maintanance. I got my first one when i was 11, and they're the best pets i've ever had.. and i've had alot of pets lol. EFHONDA, go the ralphdavisreptiles.com, or prehistoricpets.com, there are designer ball pythons that cost upward to 100,000 bucks, and you can really make some money if you know what you're doing when you breed them =)

Oh really? Ive tried to breed fish before and its a pain in the ass, water temp must be exact, pH and all kinds of other stuff, not really worth it. But how does one go about breeding snakes?

that parent should be shot, quartered, and stoned
Yeah no shit WTF is up with that? :eek: It was like if Bill Gates and Chuck Norris had to fight in the Thunder Dome.

Back