hum a good ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

k20 eg

what would be the best starter honda for a person that has never had a honda ?

look that was just a Q wich is a good one couse alot of people on this forum have a lot of Q about wich engine and what car and all these Q i think that they need to get a car to start with like a 90 hb or a 90 to 93 accord what do you think

its all up to what they want. you can put an h22 in about any car. so if that is what they want then they just need to find a car that they like. if its something like an integra then maybe they would want a b18c1. they should just find a car they like, do some research and see if they can do what they want with it.

well like here in the kansas city they like starting out with 90 civics than any honda after that. and i think that is best cour what if they dont know how to drive stick and they get a spanking new rsx from their dad and the tranny goes out thats alot of money but with lets say a 1990 accord its ok a f22 i can get with tranny for 300

just so you know "which" has an h in it. wich=which

the best honda you can buy is the one you can afford. it's all up to you. are you going drag race it, autox, daily driver? if you want a generic answer to your question buy a 92-95 hatch and leave it stock until you learn how to read through the forum and get some information on your own. it's really not that hard. i'm not being a dick, you just asked a dumbass question because you didn't put any thought into what you were really asking.

ok let me tell you some thing its not a dumbass Q you just dont have a life with that name get nick gay ass and it is the best Q for the honda fan that does not know any thing about hondas but want one and you cant speak for averyone and say that the 92-95 is the best when the 89-91 is a bit more simple o but i think i know what happend you for got what it means to be new to the honda seen and not have any friends that know about hondas and wanting one and not know wich one to get so get a life stop beying gay and respect people here couse you are just like me (son) you dont own the forum neather do i so get your shit right and dont let this hert your fellings and become a honda fan and there is no dumb Q couse with honda there is no end you can do any thing with it but you have to know what you are doing wich car to drag race with like for example to drag i would get a civic than a accord dumb ass so its not that bad ass you seem it to be pussy

Dude shut the fuck up now! You cant speak a lick of correct english and no one can barely understand you. So STFU instead of starting stupid shit over someone's comment that was meant to help you...

to help me you retard mx desa you gay ass fuck dude o i see you one of those fake ass queens cats get a life asshole this is s forum and is for Q retard and he is blasting me for asking a Q what kinda assholes are in here you think you and gay boy been in here for a while ya own this muther fucker ya dont so stop beying the gay patrol and get a life can you understand that

look clown, calm yourself. you are getting bent out of shape over nothing. if you want to argue on the net and be a douche, learn how to write. but on the other hand, i did try to help you. i asked what you want it for.

so now you can continue being a douche, or you can post something constructive and let us help you. what are you going to do with the car? autox, drag, daily, i don't know. you won't get a helpful answer yelling at people who have been here for years.

calm down, it will only help yourself. i'm here to help.

i started with my accord 4 years ago. any honda is a good one to start on as long as it is a 4 banger. so 90-97 accord, 88ish+civic, 92+lude etc

ok if you read on the top i said it wasent me that was Q out in the open i drive a 95 accord coupe and going to buy a eg hb 92 - 95 i know what i am doing you guys for no reason jump my ass and than expect for me to sit here and let you guys do it na this is the real world if you want respect give it i have a few friends that have asked me that Q so sence you guys know a bit more than i do i asked you guys but o my god it was a dumb Q i have seen some other Q that should not be asked i am not going to tell one of my friends that has no idea what there doing to get a eg civic and put a k20 in it buy a turbo and hook some naz he is going to look at me like dude i have know idea what you are talking about so its best i think yo start with a late madel like a crx or civic or accord and all i wanted was for you guys to say well this car would be good or what ever not to be asses on a thread and thats what this is for am i right think about that

Man, you're an idiot. You ask a stupid question, written in a barely legible non-punctuated mess of a post, and then get angry and start calling people homosexuals when they try to decipher your wreck of a question and ask for more information.

What they're trying to say is that there is no one answer to the question. What kind of car you should get to start off with depends on a ton of different factors, i.e. your budget for buying the car, your budget for any mods you might want to do, your mechanical inclinations, your plans for the car (is it gonna be just a daily driver, auto cross, drag racing, road racing, show car?) and just your personal preferences!

For example, if somebody wants a cheap car that they can throw a motor into and have some fun with, then I'd recommend an EF or EG hatch. If you want something that you can stick a bunch of audio in and you're not concerned with speed, then I'd recommend a 4-door Accord. If you want to spend a little more money and have a decent car to start off with from a performance standpoint, then I'd recommend a GSR Integra, Del Sol VTEC, or 99-00 Si coupe.

There is no one easy answer to your question dude, and these people are just trying to help you out, so lay off...and by the way, if you want people to take you seriously you might try proofing your posts before you hit "submit." Seriously, some of your stuff is absolutely painful to read. I'd recommend punctuation too, nobody likes trying to read a giant block of unpunctuated text.

ok if you read on the top i said it wasent me that was Q out in the open i drive a 95 accord coupe and going to buy a eg hb 92 - 95 i know what i am doing you guys for no reason jump my ass and than expect for me to sit here and let you guys do it na this is the real world if you want respect give it i have a few friends that have asked me that Q so sence you guys know a bit more than i do i asked you guys but o my god it was a dumb Q i have seen some other Q that should not be asked i am not going to tell one of my friends that has no idea what there doing to get a eg civic and put a k20 in it buy a turbo and hook some naz he is going to look at me like dude i have know idea what you are talking about so its best i think yo start with a late madel like a crx or civic or accord and all i wanted was for you guys to say well this car would be good or what ever not to be asses on a thread and thats what this is for am i right think about that
:eek: what a long, unpunctuated statement. that made no sense and should be deleted.

here buddy, i'll answer your question.

BUY A FUCKING 92-95 HATCH AND PUT AN B18B MOTOR IN IT!!!! NOW STOP FUCKING POSTING!!!!

tham you all are gay can you all understand that and get a life the thread is over with you bunch of homos and i am not your buddy gay boy. and you said buy a 92-95 and put a b18 in it and be like the million other with that set up 92-95 b16 head and ls block turbo ok gay_nick

you see thats all i wanted. now that wasent hard thank you i know a bit about hondas but i have room to learn i work over night baby on the way. so i am verry tired and to tell you the truth can give a fuck less how the letters show on the screen some times so i am not doing it on perpose. i am just tired but i am not going to rip you, i dont care what kind of Q you have or spelling couse a vtec is a vtec no matter what if you cant understand what i am righting than dont reply. k20 0r ls/vtec one of these engines i am going to drop in the eg

ok here we go again if you read on one of the post i i wrote that i have many friends here in kcmo and they all ask me the same Q and i needed to know if there was an answer for this Q, and i came to the conclusion with all the answers that turbo&auto gave me wich i knew all and more but more is better, and i bought a 95 accord and really wanted a eg hb but the accord was cheape and got it but now i really want the eg it suits me better for what i want a honda for

Back