hum a good ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i live in belton and we dont have a tuner shop just old mechanic shops so the guys around here dont really know to much about tuning , like the light blue ford temple with a wing, not a good site

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerdriverh22
so if you know what you want to do then why did you ask for advice on what to do?

i agree with brutalb83's post

+2
+3

man, you asked what is the best starter honda, and i gave you a real answer. now i'll explain why. a 92-95 hatch is cheap and a decent looking car. they are lightweight and parts are readily available. i said b18b because it is also cheap, often found for $600-$1000. so you can get a quick car with good torque for less than $3500 if you shop around. you asked for the best starter car that is a honda. plain and simple that's why. that's also why a lot of people have it, because it is GOOD.

if you want to call me gay, i'll fucking roast you right here. so take my advice and shut your fucking mouth. i tried to help you, you're the one making a big deal about it.

ok i am making a big deal of it hum let me see. there has been 6 replys sence you posted one and i posted. and you went at it again get over it dude. i dont want a b18b i want eather a ls/vtec or k20 if you like the b18b thats fine i did not ask for help on my set up. i asked for help with a Q that i have been asked and cant answer becouse its what a person want but try explaining that to a person that has never had a honda or anything

k20 eg said:
i dont want a b18b i want eather a ls/vtec or k20 if you like the b18b thats fine i did not ask for help on my set up.

You do realize that a LS/VTEC is a B18B1 with a VTEC head swapped on right? You keep saying you don't want a B18B, but if you go LS/VTEC that's exactly what you'll need.

k20 eg said:
i asked for help with a Q that i have been asked and cant answer becouse its what a person want but try explaining that to a person that has never had a honda or anything

What Get_Nick gave you was a good answer to your question. He said buy an older Civic hatch, drop a B18B, and you would have a fun and cheap little car that would be good for a Honda newbie. He wasn't suggesting that that's what you should do necessarily.

And how is that so hard to explain to someone?? Try this: "hey man, you should buy a 92-95 Civic hatchback, and put this motor from the Integra in it. They make tons of parts for it, and you can get one for relatively cheap. That would be a great car for you to start with."

Sounds simple enough to me...

Also, go reread my last post. I also gave you a good answer to your question, but apparently you were too busy calling everyone gay to notice it...

Last edited:
puncuation.. ya ever heard of it??? my bet is no..

hum let me see ls/vtec is not a b18b only you can have the b16 head to and that what i want

hum let me see ls/vtec is not a b18b only you can have the b16 head to and that what i want

Where did I say that an LS/VTEC is a B18B?? I said that you will need a B18B and a VTEC head to build an LS/VTEC motor.

And hey, good job on not addressing any of the other stuff I said. I gave you a very good answer to the question you posed and so did get_nick. So stop being a jackass, and move on.

And by the way, if all you have is a wrecked 95 Accord then why is your screen name "k20 eg"? Getting a little ahead of yourself, eh? And why did you even put this thread here in the first place?? This is the Accord tech forum, not the "which honda is best for noobs?" forum.

Last edited:
lol...such hostility. Just get what you want. I have a Del sol with a B16a2 SiRII swap. I love it. I have driven other Civics Ex, Dx, and Si. I would take my Del sol over any of them, but then again...It's all in what YOU (or your friends) want.

well first of all there are 2 heads you can use for the ls/vtec set up the b18 and b16 i want the b16 head and ls block for a turbo set up or k20 , and its not like i did not know his answer, hum lets see you dont reside in belton mo these dudes dont know much, if they buy any mods its from cheape products from ebay, and they dont know what vtec is and never had a honda you forget that we started with out no knowledge of tuning but tuning was not ass advance as it is now, like i got aksed if he can put an old turbo from an old car to a civic

thank you for that post thats one of the best post in this thread themanRSW. ok this kid keeps on saying i need to move on than let it go dude, why are you so intrested in what i drive i did not ask you what you drive and dont care soory that i hurt your feelings by noy saying that your post had some thing helpfull for me tham dont be so sensitive dude. well i got that accord and i was going to fix it and i wanted an eg hb but it was at a good price so i will buy a eg hb when i get the chance ok. hostility not good if you guys want this to end than dont reply this is a thread that i started so if you dont like it dont reply couse i will reply back

my friend has a del sol i like tham small lite. but i like the eg and want to get a nice setup for it and i am getting all my specs from a friend of mine in new york so what do you have in the del sol

hum remember this So stop being a jackass, and move on.hum let me see jackass cant read hum wonder who is the borat

hey its not me thay keep on so do i, could it be that this is going to be the longest thread on honda swap

thats a nice matrix and i like the way the web site is set up turbo&auto

Back