Human cloaning legalized?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

djyox

I guess so anyone know anything else about this? i guess the firs state to make it legal is New Jearsy

:wtf2:

That's the first I've heard...

You wouldn't have a website that talks about it would you?

I dunno kinda want another me to work and pay child suport and when I do something stupid.....I can actualy kick my own ass!!!

Originally posted by djyox@Jan 13 2004, 12:42 AM
I guess so anyone know anything else about this? i guess the firs state to make it legal is New Jearsy

it's probably not true as there is a federal ban on human cloning put in place by G.W.Bush , and we all now federal laws superseeds state laws.

I don't know why they would say it on the tonight show then if it wasn't true? I mean it was when he says the facts of the news then makes a joke about it after...

Originally posted by djyox@Jan 12 2004, 11:42 PM

NO No No, You have it all wrong. They didn't legalize cloning, They made it legal to do more research on stem cells, It will never be legal in the US to clone a person,

I know i live in NJ

there you go, that sound smore like it. I was going to say, where the hell was I the past 50 years

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Jan 13 2004, 08:21 AM
it's probably not true as there is a federal ban on human cloning put in place by G.W.Bush , and we all now federal laws superseeds state laws.

But many states do not recognize certain federal laws. States still do have certain rights and powers, that's the way it was designed.

Originally posted by DarkHand+Jan 13 2004, 10:18 AM-->
@Jan 13 2004, 08:21 AM

But many states do not recognize certain federal laws. States still do have certain rights and powers, that's the way it was designed.

true, take california and marijuana for example. federal law bans it, yet you can get a prescription for it legally and buy it legally from specified "cannibus clubs"

Originally posted by B16@Jan 13 2004, 11:04 AM
true, take california and marijuana for example. federal law bans it, yet you can get a prescription for it legally and buy it legally from specified "cannibus clubs"

I would love to join that club :thumbsup:

Originally posted by B16@Jan 13 2004, 11:04 AM

God bless California... Reason, 1,000,001 why Cali rocks.

Back