Human Weapon

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

endlesszeal

I really dont watch much TV each for certain channels like Discovery, FoodTV, Speed, etc... Anyway, I havent been excited about an American series for a while, but I saw commerical for "Human Weapon" and it looks really interesting. What are you thoughts?

Human Weapon - The History Channel Series

i saw the preview for this also. it might be a history channel night. i think the new season of dogfights is on right before that.

human weapon looks really good. i know for a fact they can't show EVERYTHING that goes on over there. the monks and such in the temples don't want all the secrets revealed and don't want cameras there. should be good none the less.

I really hope they get deeper into karate then breaking wood. Maybe a take down or submission. how about one of the hundred or so throws karate has....
American karate = watered down crap. I want people to see the real deal....

I thought the show was going to have something to do with going the bathroom and biological and chemical warfare.

dog fights is kinda boring... i dunno... never got into it.

human weapon does look pretty bad ass. i haven't cought a commericail, just the fotter scroll in during the show that they do

turned out to be a good show, maybe cause I'm a big fan of Muay Thai. Highly doubt them boys would survive in a real fight. After all that talk I didn't think the champ would've really gone so easy.

it was pretty good.. a little disappointed not to see the hosts get knocked out, haha. it looked more like a sparring match than a real one since the first 10 minutes of the show displayed some bad ass mofo getting knocked the fuck out.

it was interesting. i would have liked to have seen a better fight also. i knew it wouldn't be good when they started with only 4 minutes left in the show.

I liked the part when they were in the jungle with all the guys in black. those guys looked like they would fuck up everyone else.

Back