hummer owned

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i just want to know why the hell are the tires all flat. it's not like they went through a spike strip... :huh:

After driving those H2s last weekend, I'm kinda amazed at what it must have taken to break that rear axel.

P.S. - Brian, what's your name on that website???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

my god, confirms that soccer moms + suv's = DANGER

h2's are a disgrace to the hummer name.

its a rebadged taHOE with big tires.

Plus they are cheap and I am tired of seeing them on the road.

H2's suck.

Originally posted by sisteve@Sep 2 2003, 01:34 PM
h2's are a disgrace to the hummer name.

Plus they are cheap and I am tired of seeing them on the road.

H2's suck.

:werd:

Originally posted by sohcslammer+Sep 2 2003, 12:46 PM-->
@Sep 2 2003, 12:34 PM

I didn't know that tahoes had 14 inches of suspension travel. :roll:

*sigh*

go read superstreet. I hear they are hookin an H2 up wit da bags y0

Since when did an H2 come with in - dash navigation, 32 speakers, a dvd player. refriderator and a george foreman grill? H2's suck man. It has the same engine as a taHOE, just with a different suspension and more bling bling.

fkn GM

The H2 is based on the GMT820 platform, the very same platform that provides the underpinnings for the Tahoe, Suburban, Yukon, Avalanche and all of GM’s other full-size trucks.

no thanks ..... ive driven the REAL THING (mil spec hummer H1) ill take one of those over the POS soccer mom bullshit that everyone is jizzing over now

Originally posted by sisteve+Sep 2 2003, 12:52 PM-->
Originally posted by sohcslammer@Sep 2 2003, 12:46 PM
sisteve
@Sep 2 2003, 12:34 PM

I didn't know that tahoes had 14 inches of suspension travel. :roll:

*sigh*

go read superstreet. I hear they are hookin an H2 up wit da bags y0

Since when did an H2 come with in - dash navigation, 32 speakers, a dvd player. refriderator and a george foreman grill? H2's suck man. It has the same engine as a taHOE, just with a different suspension and more bling bling.

fkn GM

*Double Sigh* ;)

I wasn't "jizzing" over the new H2, (I might Jizz ON it) I was just saying that it is definetly NOT a rebaged taHOE. I agree that it is a disgrace to the hummer name and that it is a plasticky GM POS. Have you driven one/been in one? They are cool for what they are. And I went in the off-road course they had for the H2 last weekend and we were 45 degrees sideways and did some other cool shit too. The suspension is by far the best of any GM truck. But that is still what it is : a GM truck.

fkn GM

Go take a ride in a jeep and see how it compares to a New H2.

Tehre is a thread on Jeepsunlimited.com about how a guy in a TJ (97+Wrangler) pulled an H2 out of the median this past winter. The h2 couldnt get up the hill because its to heavy.

Sometimes bigger is not better.

can you tell that i despise the new h2?

I was actually going to put that in my last post. Jeep is by far the best off roading vehicle period. My parents have owned 7-8 of them. actually I think they have owned 9. whatever. they are the shit for offroading. I know all about what wheels good and what doesn't Sisteve. And I was IN one of the H2s last weekend. I don't care what you heard or what you read anywhere. they can wheel fine for what most people would use them for.

no one needs an 8 ft. wide SUV, its a status symbol, not like a ferrari or lambo, but like a crackhead that lives in a refriderator box instead of a dryer box. they think they are above everyone due to their 8' wide suv. when in fact, they have no penis and are compensating for such.

Go drive an original hummer and get back to me :)

and im not bashing you, im bashing the POS GM hummer.

kthx :)

Originally posted by sisteve@Sep 2 2003, 01:22 PM
not like a ferrari or lambo, but like a crackhead that lives in a refriderator box instead of a dryer box.

:lol:

Back