hummer owned

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i drove one of these :D

hmmwv%203.jpg

fucking badass
did great when we took em off roading :D

i would so love to get a mil spec humvee

:lmao:

Fuckin' soccer moms.

And I agree, the new H2's are garbage. But the old Hummers own j00!

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Sep 2 2003, 01:18 PM
I was actually going to put that in my last post. Jeep is by far the best off roading vehicle period. My parents have owned 7-8 of them. actually I think they have owned 9. whatever. they are the shit for offroading. I know all about what wheels good and what doesn't Sisteve. And I was IN one of the H2s last weekend. I don't care what you heard or what you read anywhere. they can wheel fine for what most people would use them for.

Jeeps = too short of wheel base = why the military went to the hummer.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Sep 2 2003, 02:00 PM

Short wheel base = what you want for true off-roading

The millitary wants an all terrain vehicle that is usefull. The jeep is too small for that but still a better vehicle for off-roading.

um, i dont know where you wheel, but the shorter the wheelbase with a higher lift = greater high point, more articulation.

Jeeps are a badass vehicle for offroad, if they werent, im sure they would have been axed a long time ago.

Originally posted by sohcslammer+Sep 2 2003, 02:16 PM-->
New2TheCarScene
@Sep 2 2003, 02:00 PM

Short wheel base = what you want for true off-roading

The millitary wants an all terrain vehicle that is usefull. The jeep is too small for that but still a better vehicle for off-roading.

doh! You beat me to it :)

good post. :)

edit: page two :owned:

Originally posted by sisteve@Sep 2 2003, 01:22 PM
no one needs an 8 ft. wide SUV, its a status symbol, not like a ferrari or lambo, but like a crackhead that lives in a refriderator box instead of a dryer box. they think they are above everyone due to their 8' wide suv. when in fact, they have no penis and are compensating for such.

Go drive an original hummer and get back to me :)

and im not bashing you, im bashing the POS GM hummer.

kthx :)

lmfao :ditto:

has anyone heard anything about the smaller and cheaper H3? I heard about it on tv but i don't think they have a concept yet. And has anyone seen the snickers cruncher commercial with the "biggest suv on earth"?

Originally posted by Dman1100@Sep 2 2003, 08:07 PM
has anyone heard anything about the smaller and cheaper H3? I heard about it on tv but i don't think they have a concept yet. And has anyone seen the snickers cruncher commercial with the "biggest suv on earth"?

Yea i read something in the paper 2 months back about it, they are going to make it between $25,000-$30,000 so you are going to see a WHOLE lot more of these pieces of shit. :angry:

this is a kick in the fuckin nuts to the original BADASS hummer

fuckin yuppies want a hummer but cant cough up the fucking cash.... so what happens???? GM jumps in like the mix and waters shit down, rips the nuts off it and packages up a "cute" fucking POS that gives the yuppie fucks a little taste.... if i had a REAL hummer i would make it my fucking life to drive through every shit ass fuckin H2 i saw

Originally posted by sisteve@Sep 2 2003, 03:18 PM
um, i dont know where you wheel, but the shorter the wheelbase with a higher lift = greater high point, more articulation.

Jeeps are a badass vehicle for offroad, if they werent, im sure they would have been axed a long time ago.

Werd, your Jeep ownz my zr2 off road. I have bigger tires and I think more suspension travel, but I have a long fucking wheel base and no turning radious.
Steve's jeep has gone down some trails that I would have never been able to clear.

Back