:: Humpy ::

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mdlax1

DCP_1461.jpg

Pong anyone?

yeah beer pong was fun, always a good way to get the ladys shitty.i had never played before i went to salislbury state in md.

Originally posted by paragus@Mar 7 2003, 04:29 PM
ive never played it before

each person has their cup of beer on the ping pong table in front of them, if somone hits the ping pong ball into your beer, you pound it.

Personally I like to get the ladies by playign butt darts with them. And getting to place the quarter is the fun part.

Originally posted by turbinedzc@Mar 7 2003, 10:33 PM
For us OLD folks, that would be the same as "quarters".

thanks for the clarification. havent played "quarters" in a long while

no- not at all.
quarters is a totally different game. quarters, you try to bouce the quarter into the cup.
in beer pong, also called BayRoute (or something like that), you have a picknic table or something as big that you set up a triangle of cups
Code:
Oponents are here
_ _ _ _
 _ _ _
 _ _
  _

_
  _ _
 _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _
U R HERE

and you kinda throw the pong ball across and try to get it in the cup.
IT's a lot harder than it looks :)

Originally posted by turbinedzc@Mar 7 2003, 09:33 PM
For us OLD folks, that would be the same as "quarters".

Never played that either.

We weren't much into drinking games back in college, and none of the crowd I hung out with drank in high school.

sounds like fun, i will have to have everyone play that at my bday kegger coming up in april thanks for a new game

don't forget the cup of water to wash the pong ball fter each throw :) gotta keep it clean.
and DONT fill the cups more than 1/4 - 1/3 of the way. its just too much beer too fast :lol: esp if you are using larger solo cups.

<------- played last night, got smoked , got real drunk. :D

DSC00584.JPG

Here's a better picture of a pong table.. brian's right.. harder than it looks esp when your ripped.

we play "bus ride" down here, it's basically a card game that gets uglier(better) as it progresses.

Back