hungover at work

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seany-izzle

good lord. Last night they had the company "employee appreciation cruise" on Lake Champlain. I didnt even get drunk at the cruise, but afterwards a few coworkers and i went out to the bar and had some drinks. Then i met up with some friends and my roommate and we went to 2 other bars. Didnt get to bed until 3am and woke up at 730. All i want to do is sleep. Im dozing off hre in my cubicle....

today is going to suck.:mellow:

Gay-to-rade . . .

Aych-two-Oh!

Sorry lol. Have some gatorade. At least you are not puking in the bathroom . . . ive been there before - puking in the bathroom at a mid-town manhattan client lol.

Not fun, thats why i never drink & work lol.

Had to work under a microscope this morning for awhile, took 2 vicodin :D

/random thought

Advil, water, and strong ass coffee always helps me get over a hangover.

I was throwing up blood and teh 211 the other day at work from the night before.... not fun.

i drank a whole bottle ofwater.... Im not a huge coffee guy, plus to get there i need to take the elevator thanks to a broken toe and that means i gotta walk by all the supervisors.... You could put a laptop in the bags under my eyes.

Its hilarous though, some people were TRASHED last night, im surprised they all made it. Funnies thing was i walked by one of the trashed girls in the hallway and said hi, she just looked at me. Good stuff.

GATORADE

your body has lost valuable salts/minerals that are not in water. gaytoerade will make you feel better quicker as it replaces that stuff.

oh i know the benefits of gatorade, i did a presentation for my nutrition and fitness class on how kick ass gatorade is when youve been drinking. Too bad there is no gatorade in the vending machines.. ill probably go to the store during lunch.

oh, and i made myself throw up this morning before i came in, twice. It was much needed. Im a strong believer in puking when necessary.

haha.. this reminds me of when i started working in the detail shop at Toyota.. my first day of work i show up hungover like whoa.. i had been out till 5am the night before and had to be at work at 8am.... well, when i got there i sat down on a stool and just put my head down like i was about to fall asleep..

the manager walked to me and asked what the hell i was doing.. told him i had a long night last night, and that i was going home to get some more sleep.. surprisingly he said it was cool and told me to come back at noon..

how i didnt get fired on my first day, i have no idea..

Ultimate hangover cure.

puke your lungs out that night. (If i'm going to get a hangover, I'm going to have to be drunk to that point, anyway). No matter how bad it sucks, pop a couple of advil or tylenol and drink two full glasses of water.

You'll wake up feeling like a million bucks. And you'll have to piss wicked bad, but thats ok.

P.S. Redbull FTMFW

Working in a cubicle is nice when you have to deal with a hangover. I couldn't imagine doing labor of some type with out purging the devil from yourself and refueling with water/gatorade which are life savers when you are feeling shitty.

throwing up is a good way to prevent a hangover but if you drink to that limit every night isn't that bulimia? I generally stand by the method of water and something light to eat before bed and then more water in the morning. I don't get hungover unless i mix liquor and beer. most often cause i prefer strong beers aka malt liquor.

redbull FTMFW is right but i use it as a means to stay out later when other things aren't around

Last edited:
I sit in a area with 5 others including my supervisor... thankfully my boss is out for the day, 2 have the day off, and one is leaving at noon. Which means no one will be coming over to talk with any of them so I wont run the chance of being caught dickin around on the computer and not doing any actual real work.

im going to power-hobble by the brass and snag some dark coffee

i always used to smoke a bowl in the morning and follow it up with a Redbull or equivalent.. then drink lemonade all day at work..

I've smoked a few times before work, but not even a whole bowl. And when i do, i make sure that i dont have to interact with anyone for the first few hours. Man, im so not drinking during the week again.

for the record, had 2 beers and a blunt before the cruise thing, had about 6 on the cruise in 3 hours, then proceeded to have about 6 afterwards. May not sound like much, but i hardly drink more than 2-4 a week now.

i drank a whole bottle ofwater.... Im not a huge coffee guy, plus to get there i need to take the elevator thanks to a broken toe and that means i gotta walk by all the supervisors.... You could put a laptop in the bags under my eyes.

Its hilarous though, some people were TRASHED last night, im surprised they all made it. Funnies thing was i walked by one of the trashed girls in the hallway and said hi, she just looked at me. Good stuff.

It isn't called the walk of shame for nothing :D

And I'd've kept on drinking. Nothing cures a hangover like more alcohol :)

w000000000t

^hahah i know it works, but i simply cant do it. It just makes me feel worse. :p

Feelin better now, maybe 80%. Atleast im not the worst one here!

Back