hunny, they're trainin me fo' war

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha doesn't Kerry want to start taking away funding for military? so basically it's either get drafted and still have survivability or volunteer and die because you have no more ammo or body armor?

Kerry voted to give troops money, then voted against it. He wants to expand the military technology, but refuses to give them money. He wants to make the situation in Iraq better, but he wants to bring troops back home. Make up your fucking mind Kerry, Bush may not be the best ever, but dammit he has morals and beliefs and he sticks by them, I would much rather have a man do that, then flip flop on every issue.

who cares anyways?

fuck voting.

im still going to do what i want to do, and that means NOT being drafted into the military. so they can draft me all they want. im in grad. school :p

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Jun 5 2004, 06:19 PM
who cares anyways?

fuck voting.

im still going to do what i want to do, and that means NOT being drafted into the military. so they can draft me all they want. im in grad. school :p

College and Canada will not be options. In December 2001, Canada and the U.S. signed a "smart border declaration," which could be used to keep would-be draft dodgers in. Signed by Canada's minister of foreign affairs, John Manley, and U.S. Homeland Security director, Tom Ridge, the declaration involves a 30-point plan which implements, among other things, a "pre-clearance agreement" of people entering and departing each country. Reforms aimed at making the draft more equitable along gender and class lines also eliminates higher education as a shelter. Underclassmen would only be able to postpone service until the end of their current semester. Seniors would have until the end of the academic year.

Originally posted by jeffie7+Jun 5 2004, 06:22 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@Jun 5 2004, 06:19 PM
who cares anyways?

fuck voting.

im still going to do what i want to do, and that means NOT being drafted into the military.  so they can draft me all they want.   im in grad. school  :p

College and Canada will not be options. In December 2001, Canada and the U.S. signed a "smart border declaration," which could be used to keep would-be draft dodgers in. Signed by Canada's minister of foreign affairs, John Manley, and U.S. Homeland Security director, Tom Ridge, the declaration involves a 30-point plan which implements, among other things, a "pre-clearance agreement" of people entering and departing each country. Reforms aimed at making the draft more equitable along gender and class lines also eliminates higher education as a shelter. Underclassmen would only be able to postpone service until the end of their current semester. Seniors would have until the end of the academic year.

Que es eso? Como?

No comprende esta mierda.

Soy una taxicab driver de Tijijuana. Que Quieres? Mota? Coca?

my italian looks save me once again. :thumbsup:

wait a minute....who said something about being 28?

im going to be 29 this coming august....

so as im sipping on a pina colada in the old folks home, getting a sponge bath by some freshman girl in highschool who is doing community service to get her brownie badge,

ill flip on the t.v. and watch Nick's lilly livered ass up to his neck in sand and towel headed women.

:D

Italian in California = Mexican, lol.

They are gonna know you are up to something if you speak full spanish....Thank God for Spanglish. Like they are going to draft your ancient ass, anyways.

Yeah right, lol...I'll be the 1st person in history to migrate FROM the US TO Cuba. I got a 50 gallon drum, and a two by four....the Gulf of Mexico is 2 minutes walking distance...I am prepared.

Viva Castro.

Originally posted by Havok@Jun 5 2004, 07:37 PM
Yeah right, lol...I'll be the 1st person in history to migrate FROM the US TO Cuba. I got a 50 gallon drum, and a two by four....the Gulf of Mexico is 2 minutes walking distance...I am prepared.

Viva Castro.

Comrade !!!!!

hey, save room in the 55 gallon drum for my ass. im going with.
and i saw we each take a puerto rican and a cuban under each arm back with us to cuba.

How bout this........Fuck BUSH......FUCK KERRY...bring back CLINTON......roll one wit the homies and called that shiet in IRAQ a day!!!! O Did i mention FUCK BUSH?!?

Originally posted by TMoney@Jun 5 2004, 07:40 PM
How bout this........Fuck BUSH......FUCK KERRY...bring back CLINTON......roll one wit the homies and called that shiet in IRAQ a day!!!! O Did i mention FUCK BUSH?!?

This is why we don't let 14 year olds have unsupervised internet use. Notice the CAPITALIZATION of curse words.

Originally posted by Havok+Jun 5 2004, 04:59 PM-->
@Jun 5 2004, 07:40 PM

This is why we don't let 14 year olds have unsupervised internet use. Notice the CAPITALIZATION of curse words.

CLINTON Is a curse word now? :lmao: :lmao: Good shit.

Nick allready has the fluffer job filled for those lonley nights when all the marines get together for a nice circle jerk .....

Some of you dissapoint me. Look, I would not volunteer to join the military and I can understand that, but if your country needs you, at least join. Take now for example, I don't think that we need a draft by any means, the only time we need a draft is when our military is extremely short of men. I do not think that it is, we have lost about 1,000 men out of a 1 million man size army, give me a break. But, if we are really needed, it is our duty to serve our country I don't believe in mooching off the U.S. then when we are needed run to Canada or Mexico, or wherever it is you want to go.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Jun 5 2004, 09:08 PM
Some of you dissapoint me. Look, I would not volunteer to join the military and I can understand that, but if your country needs you, at least join. Take now for example, I don't think that we need a draft by any means, the only time we need a draft is when our military is extremely short of men. I do not think that it is, we have lost about 1,000 men out of a 1 million man size army, give me a break. But, if we are really needed, it is our duty to serve our country I don't believe in mooching off the U.S. then when we are needed run to Canada or Mexico, or wherever it is you want to go.

It's my belief that this is a fight for oil. That's why I believe we're there, and I couldn't fight for that. If this were a fight I believed in and supported, there wouldn't need to be a draft; I'd voulenteer.
If this is a free country, we should have the right to choose whether we want to fight or not.

Maybe the only exception to the no-draft idea could be against an attack on our own soil. :p

man, fuck that...i aint about to get drafted...the draft is the worst system ever created. Me, personally, i am too laid back to be in war. I am the type that would hesitate to shoot at somebody, and probably get myself killed. Is there something wrong with me? no, its just that some people are meant to be soldiers and some are meant for the other 99% of jobs out there. And to think that a higher education is not a way out? what the fuck is that? why should i go get myself killed in a war, when i could be doing something else productive with my life? And this whole war was bullshit in the first place. Bush fucked us over, he sent us to war for the wrong reasons, unprepared, and now we can't back out because there will be even more terrorism because of all the shit we have caused in that country. We can sent men to the moon and back, but we can't kill one group of fuckin terrorists? what the fuck is that? okay, 9/11 was a tragedy, and i feel really bad for what happened, but to declare war on a WHOLE country, because of one group of terrorsts who reside there is just stupid. We should have targeted the terrorsts, not iraq, and i believe over time, we lost our focus as to what the whole war was about in the first place. Bush has fucked this country over by going to war, and i dont think this country will ever be the same again...

Actually the main reason that we went to war had almost nothing to do with 9/11. The main reason we went to war, is because we had proof that Saddam Hussein was harboring known terriorests, and that he had weapons of mass destrcution. People complain that we still haven't found those weapons, but the country is the size of one city, Baghdad itself is the size of L.A. A population of 4-5 million and who knows how many square miles. Those weapons could be barried in the basemant of some normal families house that we haven't checked yet. What about the rest of the country, it is bigger than Texas, can our entire army in that region search that whole country in 1 year or even 5? I highly doubt it. Also we can't just search for those weapons, we captured their leader now we have to liberate their country and put the right people in power so this threat doesn't arise again. As for not finding Osama, the guy is most likely dead, because we bombed the shit out of the locations where he was hiding. As for terrorism it will always be a threat, but by getting rid of the leaders who have such hate for our country it does lower the risk. Our reasons for going over there were right, people are just mad, because progress has not been made fast enough. One more point I have is that the vote to go to war was almost completely unanimous, but now most if not all democrats are flip flopping, why? Because once again they are discouraged about the progress about not finding those weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back