hunny, they're trainin me fo' war

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by DarkHand@Jun 5 2004, 11:25 PM
If this is a free country, we should have the right to choose whether we want to fight or not.

:nod:

:rant: It seems like the government will try to take away the best years of our lives anyway they can, whether it's proposing a draft for everyone ages 18-26, or making us work while we're young so we can retire and have "relaxation" when we're old. We're nothing but resources to them. :shrug2: /rant

I don't know. The whole draft proposition pisses me off. <_<

Pot, this is the kettle...you black as fuck, nigga.

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

The weapons haven't been there since '94. Our own inspectors say that. It's been shown that there we went to war on faulty intelligence. The one and only biological weapon to be found was a battlefield round of unknown origin. There are no weapons. No weapons, what to do now? I know, let's spin it into liberating a country while we brutalize its citizens and our snipers kill its ambulance drivers. The war is bullshit. The reason we went in was bullshit. The reason we stayed is bullshit. Yes, I think Saddam was a bad person and it was a good thing, but the ends do not justify the means. If you want to stop anti-American sentiment in Middle-East, it starts at home. Our own li'l Georgie and his administration have done nothing but feed the fires of those anti-American sentiments.

When our inspectors didn't find any weapons, it is because Saddam didn't let them into certain area's to inspect. That is why there was that 1 month deadline for Saddam to just allow that the U.N. inspectors to view possible area's where the weapons could be hidden. We didn't just surprise attack him, he knew we were coming, and he had multiple chances to stop it. Like I said in my previous post, Iraq is not a small country, and those weapons can be anywhere, have we searched every knick and cranny, of course not. We need time to find these weapons, and multple weapons have been found, but not huge amounts. Do you not think that Saddam had sufficient enough time to destroy those weapons as well, I mean christ, we gave the bastard a month notice, before we shot up his country to hell.

I can understand why some have a problem with the reason we are over there, and for the sake of argument, let say that your "faulty intelligence" excuse is correct. We just leave the country now? Even democrats were surprised about "faulty intelligence," but are we just supposed to pull out and not help those people. It may be wrong, but we need to finish what we started, and by Kerry wanting to pull out troops it will make things even worse. The people that have faith in us in that region, will be devasted if we leave them be and the Anti-American view will be much worse than it all ready is.

<-- gomer pile in full metal jacket

fat ass, can't run for shit, can't get over obsticles... hell, i'd never make it through basic. lol

fucking sucks man. i think a long long time ago you said you were in a wreck on a bike. i'm guessing the two a linked?

Originally posted by caffeind@Jun 6 2004, 09:45 AM
fucking sucks man. i think a long long time ago you said you were in a wreck on a bike. i'm guessing the two a linked?

Yes, on top of that, he has already served.

America has the only voluteer military, most other countries don't ask, or provide the provisions that the US does even during a draft that exclude people. You can get out of it easy enough. America has always been a patriotic country, and many men and women have served. I'm not a fan of this administration, but have been around long enough to tell you for a fact, that Bush isn't our first fuck up for a President, and won't be the last. Eight years from now, another crew of youngins will be blasting the adminisration that governs them, and bitching and complaining about their politics.

The problem is, nowadays people don't want to serve, they want their McDonalds, and drive thru ATMs, Abecromie and Fitch, and Saturday nights free to booze it up and date rape the local X poppin' club hos. People have lost the concept, and at this point that's all it is, of what it takes to be able to do those things. Remember, there is ALWAYS someone out there that wants what you have, and doesn't give a shit if they have to kill you to take it.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jun 6 2004, 03:09 AM
id go but they wouldnt take me :(

carbon fiber leg = no draft

JDM weight reduction?

ol j/p

<-- gomer pile in full metal jacket

fat ass, can't run for shit, can't get over obsticles... hell, i'd never make it through basic. lol

was he the one that shot his officer then shot himself?

America has the only voluteer military, most other countries don't ask, or provide the provisions that the US does even during a draft that exclude people. You can get out of it easy enough. America has always been a patriotic country, and many men and women have served. I'm not a fan of this administration, but have been around long enough to tell you for a fact, that Bush isn't our first fuck up for a President, and won't be the last. Eight years from now, another crew of youngins will be blasting the adminisration that governs them, and bitching and complaining about their politics.

:withstupid:

I served...and I was proud of it, I wanted to be a lifer, but boucing two $15 checks at the BX and Clinton getting into office....well...they wanted to cutback the military....

I even wanted to join up again...in a different service...and they won't let me....

Ohhh well...to late...I'm already 32...and no chance in hell to get back in.

But I still do my part and build the machines our boys need to do the job with...

Blackhawks, SeaHawks, NightHawks, .......eg....hehe

likewise...

you know those nightvision goggles? well INCOM (the company i work for) is one of the 3 providers (IN THE COUNTRY) for the inversion lenses inside the housings. we also provide the glass parts for the mag scopes on tanks.

glad to know im proficient in helping the company turn these out faster, while some of the studies i have done as an engineer and helped raise the internal quality of the pieces....

:thumbsup:

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Jun 5 2004, 07:30 PM

No comprende esta mierda.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I joined cause i want to, but if i was getting drafted, i think i would hide out in Mexico for a while. When you get drafted they would probably place you where they need you, then your ass would probably gt killed. Fuck that. If im gonna be in the military, i'd rather do it on my own, and get to pick my exact MOS.

Originally posted by Havok+Jun 5 2004, 07:59 PM-->
@Jun 5 2004, 07:40 PM
How bout this........Fuck BUSH......FUCK KERRY...bring back CLINTON......roll one wit the homies and called that shiet in IRAQ a day!!!! O Did i mention FUCK BUSH?!?

This is why we don't let 14 year olds have unsupervised internet use. Notice the CAPITALIZATION of curse words.

:moon: The use of capitilization was to show emphasis, but ok i guess im jus 14.

Let it be known that im almost 18....and just for the record no hard feelings because i also hate people who use random capitalization but it jus had to be done!!

hey reason number 1245978 why Canada is better. I have enrolled and was in rotp as an airforce pilot but due to a brokem hip I amn nolonger eligable to fly.

Originally posted by TMoney+Jun 6 2004, 08:09 PM-->
Originally posted by Havok@Jun 5 2004, 07:59 PM
TMoney
@Jun 5 2004, 07:40 PM
How bout this........Fuck BUSH......FUCK KERRY...bring back CLINTON......roll one wit the homies and called that shiet in IRAQ a day!!!! O Did i mention FUCK BUSH?!?

This is why we don't let 14 year olds have unsupervised internet use. Notice the CAPITALIZATION of curse words.

:moon: The use of capitilization was to show emphasis, but ok i guess im jus 14.

Let it be known that im almost 18....and just for the record no hard feelings because i also hate people who use random capitalization but it jus had to be done!!

why? everyone else can get their point across the normal way.

hello and welcome to my first column, two moths ago. (Click the link below)

And god forbid you should have to defend the country you benifit from...... <_<

There is no way I'll join the military EVER. If I have to, I'll renouce my citizenship and leave this country. If we were fighting for something I could believe in, I'd stay, but I don't believe in Bush or his fucking holy war in the middle east which = no gun for me.

:roll: Nobody is stopping you from leaving now..... :roll:

the miltary is not all about going to go git oil...there are other things that they are involved in...like gaurding the homeland from other insane countries, dictators...etc...

Besides...in the military, you get free room and board, the posibility to get shipped to Japan, then you can get married and get on-base housing for free....and that will give you a chance to buy a sweet GT-R and make us all jelious...... ;)

Originally posted by Airjockie@Jun 7 2004, 01:25 AM
Besides...in the military, you get free room and board, the posibility to get shipped to Japan, then you can get married and get on-base housing for free....and that will give you a chance to buy a sweet GT-R and make us all jelious...... ;)

That's a different, but good way to look at it. :lol:

Originally posted by ktanaka@Jun 7 2004, 06:19 AM
There is no way I'll join the military EVER. If I have to, I'll renouce my citizenship and leave this country. If we were fighting for something I could believe in, I'd stay, but I don't believe in Bush or his fucking holy war in the middle east which = no gun for me.

Dude, just stop now, before you sound more ignorant.

And yea, no one is stopping you from leaving now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back