Hunting Pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lswhitecivic

VIP
Here are some pics of me and my brother with our bucks we shot a couple weekends ago.
gallery_26836_223_56361.jpg

This is my brothers buck, a really nice 5x5.

med_gallery_26836_223_122528.jpg

gallery_26836_223_64514.jpg

And here is my small 4x4.

gallery_26836_223_21171.jpg

gallery_26836_223_23321.jpg

This was the first buck I've ever shot so I am really happy even though he is kinda small.

Heres one of both of us.

gallery_26836_223_84817.jpg

yayyy.....wow....Those are nice....
I myself, would never shoot a deer...Imma pussy when it comes to that...and another thing, they seem
to stick their tongue at me when they die...lol jk..

But the meat is fucking A+

GOod Job.... :worthy:

Fuck deer, they all deserve to die.. But since I can't buy a gun for a while now, everyone who can should kill as many as possible.

your buck looks tastier.

and, it woulda been funny if you had made the first pic with the two bucks "holding" the guns aimed at eachother.

Yeah the meat from my deer should be really good. My brothers may not be quite as tender. But we got 160 lbs of meat between the two of them and only spent $160. You can't beat that.

I've never had venison but I wish I had, especially when the deer jacked my car up for $3047 the other week - less than a month after I bought it. Fucker got up and ran away. I hear its a really tastey meat but more importantly for my concerns its a really healthy, lean, meat.

what they weigh dressed? nice bucks nonetheless. whered u shoot them at?

this is why i dont like to kill them...They might turn around on you and <span style="color:#FF0000">BooOomm!</span> Headshottt...

deer.jpg

nice man....i like to shoot yummy animals too.....bon appetite

sweet..i hear people say all the time they thinks it wrong to shoot deer as a sport,for fun, and what not. the fact is hunters keep deer off the streets,the more they kill, the less you will have to worry about one jumping out in front of you while you and you family are driving down the street..

pretty cool i never seen a mule deer actually... im going out with my father thanksgiving morning, the biggest one i saw was a 8 pointer 206 field dressed the my uncle got last friday(white tail)

Back