hurricane earl

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

but you have to remember those are just clouds....:rolleyes:

I've been in about 30+ typhoons in Okinawa, and 10 hurricanes in Florida...

pictures looks bad, but they are just clouds...like... the lazy one you see every day and imagine they have tits like Jessica Simpson.

just picked up the stuff in the yard that could get lift from the wind..other than that were good to go..nothing special but wind and rain? ill probably sit outside for awhile in this shit

yeah, shouldn't be bad... i'm not even securing my trash cans.

my only prep is parking my truck infront of my garage instead of under the trees by the river. that's all.

i don't see the big deal. they are saying this year is going to be terrible for hurricanes. back when katrina hit, they were already on "k" in early september. to be on "E" for earl, we are 6 hurricanes behind that pace.

A friend of mine just postponed his honeymoon in Antigua. They were supposed to leave Saturday. I think Gaston was in the area but it's already been downgraded.

doesnt look like its gonna do shit now. its already heading east. and itll be cat1 or lower by the time it hits the NE, that is if it doesnt keep swinging east, then its not gonna do shit there either.

All in all, I prefer a good'ole noreaster to a hurricane. Yes, you don't have to shovel rain; but snow is a good insulator and you an sled down the realy huge drifts it leaves behind.

I just hope it doesnt finally blow that busted ass chimney off my rental up in Bath, ME. Land lady just doesnt want to put any money into that place. Fortunately my Teg is in the garage, directly below the leaning menace.

Really though, unless you left your boat in the water, I don't think it is going to be a big deal.

Good luck everybody...

thing doesnt even have an established eye wall.... weak sauce bullshit

Its in colder waters now and will be weakening.

HURRICANE FORCE WINDS EXTEND OUTWARD UP TO 70 MILES...110 KM...FROM
THE CENTER...AND TROPICAL STORM FORCE WINDS EXTEND OUTWARD UP TO
205 MILES...335 KM.

THE LATEST MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE REPORTED BY AN AIR FORCE RESERVE
HURRICANE HUNTER AIRCRAFT WAS 951 MB...28.08 INCHES.

- from the 11pm advisory.

205 miles from the center is still a huge storm. thats 400 odd miles wide.
951 isn't a low milli bar either.

It's size is big, it's punch will not be.

If it was during the day, I would have went kite surfing.

that shit was weak...earl rlly pissed me off this time.
i was hoping to get to sit out side in some wicked wind and rain and drink a little..instead i sat inside and watched the truck race

i got an email with some of the devastating aftermath of hurricane Earl

pretty graphic

youve been warned

attachment.php

:ph34r:

Attachments

• Germantown.MD.jpg
    Germantown.MD.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 158
Back