Hurricane Ivan

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i hope everything ends up ok JD- You've always got a place to stay in PA, far far away from those silly things you guys call hurricanes

and btw, i love the google ad at the bottom "Hurricane Frances TShirts"

yeah that's what the people of florida need............... T shirts

thanks man, I am currently talking to some national and regional public accounting firms and they know that I am MORE than willing to take a position out of florida.

slammed, thanks for the offer man, appreciate it. :thumbsup:

and yes t shirts are the last thing people need, power+food+h20 = #1

I wonder if this active and powerful hurricane season is due in part to global warming? Warmer ocean temps making for bigger storms.... :ph34r:

Originally posted by Battle Pope+Sep 7 2004, 03:52 PM-->
Oregon's the shit. Sure it rains out half the year, but summer and fall april through october is generally quite nice.
[post=387092]Quoted post[/post]​

Indiana > Oregon, only rains about 4-5 months... off and on. but it's so damn boring here.

Havok
@Sep 7 2004, 07:02 PM
Jamica = 0wn3d!
[post=387171]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL :werd:

My best friend was supposed to leave on his honeymoon last Friday morning to Jamaica. His poor wife. It's been nice for months here. Her bachelorette party was floating the river on inner tubes. It rained. It was nice for a week. On the day of their outside wedding, it poured. The wedding was moved to the reception hall. The Honeymoon was hurricained out, so they're in Mexico instead.

Fucking :owned:

I honestly hope this ivan doesn't go near florida, for the simple fact that if it did make landfall then it would be 3 hurricanes in less than one month

thanks B..........honestly I don't want to go through this shit for another 7 years or so.....or atleast till I am out of this fucking shit flat humid senior state.

come on up here. you were supposed to anyway. what ever happened with all that?

I'd like to post this again, just because...

072148W5.gif

D'oh!

Yeah man, it looks like it's headed right up your way. Good luck, Matt! :-\

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Sep 9 2004, 01:17 AM
Yeah man, it looks like it's headed right up your way. Good luck, Matt! :-\
[post=387792]Quoted post[/post]​

too bad he isnt down there. :lol:

shes a cat 5 right now, 160+ mph sustained winds.

ya'll are fucked.

leave, like now. seriously. Frances was a 2 with HALF the winds... leave, now.

HUVS.JPG

strm9_strike_720x486.jpg

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 9 2004, 12:37 PM
shes a cat 5 right now, 160+ mph sustained winds.

ya'll are fucked.

leave, like now. seriously. Frances was a 2 with HALF the winds... leave, now.

[post=387993]Quoted post[/post]​

She's got a long way to go though... should be weakened by the time it hits Florida... IF it hits Florida... There's still no certainty in that either.

Ivan damaged 90 percent of homes in Grenada and destroyed a 17th century stone prison that left criminals on the loose as looting erupted. Some escaped convicts included politicians jailed for killings in a 1983 left-wing palace coup that led the United States to invade.

holy fuck.

90% of a fucking COUNTRY, gone.

wow.

Back