Hurricane Ivan

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Iam in clearwater by the 60. Near Tampa. More towards the east coast. I hope and pray this does not hit us or even brush us. Frances did some pretty good damage consider how weak see was. Some people still without power in the lower ST. Pete area. We had guest up to 55mph. And with just that near clearwater beach some oak trees up rooted and palms trees where acutally swaying. It was pretty scary. Iam not much of a pussy either. Iam just saying if that was only 55mph imagaine what would happen to Tampa or Clearwater with a Cat 5 even a strong 3 would do.

I think alabama is due for something, for christ sake I can't imagine three hurricanes hitting florida in ONE MONTH......fuck......

Originally posted by Crix@Sep 9 2004, 07:11 PM
Iam in clearwater by the 60. Near Tampa. More towards the east coast. I hope and pray this does not hit us or even brush us. Frances did some pretty good damage consider how weak see was. Some people still without power in the lower ST. Pete area. We had guest up to 55mph. And with just that near clearwater beach some oak trees up rooted and palms trees where acutally swaying. It was pretty scary. Iam not much of a pussy either. Iam just saying if that was only 55mph imagaine what would happen to Tampa or Clearwater with a Cat 5 even a strong 3 would do.
[post=388227]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey, if you're in Clearwater, would you mind driving down to Bradenton and taking a picture or two of a house for me? I used to live in Bradenton, and am just curious what the house that I grew up in looks like now... :) The address is 124 40th St. Ct. NW, Bradenton. I can give you directions if you want. It'd really mean a lot to me...

I bought a fender for a crx off of ebay and its from FL. The seller told me it was sent out last week already so I assume I would be getting it soon. But due to the storm I cant get a hold of the guy or find the email that he sent to me with the tracking number. Now all I can do is hope my fender isnt lost. Damn FL weather.....lemme remind you that now living with 4 seasons in Northeast doesnt seem all that bad to me now.

Well, you better be Fucking Lucky Otherwise Raging Ivan Destroys All.

I just made that up. That there's a Honkey Original, I don't care who you are.

^^pissedOFFhonkey :D ,,atleast somewhat........

yeah, please alabama - call ivan

yeah, noticed that.........all good though.......I have been one to clear from your appearent path of LOCO-ness.......

AWD rules :D

hahah... Yeah, you just thank your stars that Hurricane Honkey hasn't stopped by. It'd stomp it's muddy boots on your couch, shit in your moms pot roast, and knock your sister up. Oh, and it'd drink from the carton and use your toothbrush in it's ass.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Sep 9 2004, 11:11 PM
*stomp*stomp*stomp*stomp* I'm Hurricane Honkey, bitch!
[post=388309]Quoted post[/post]​

looks more like little mac to me! :lol: :lol: :lol: :p

gallery_27568_91_1094841664.jpg

:lol:

Back