Hurricane Katrina

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by swanny@Aug 30 2005, 09:06 AM
image7rs.gif

[post=547229]Quoted post[/post]​

thats too funny!!!

lol, I've made the same observation and been watching the news like 24-7 since the shit hit the fan. I didnt dare mention it though because stating the obvious would be "racist". It's like the Kawanza they've always dreamed of, and everyone of those mother fuckers has a huge ass shit eating grin on their face despite the carnage. There was even some stupid niggers shooting AK-47's at the rescue helicopters.

Now you know who should and shouldn't be helped :) And you can form your own valid and level minded opinions. And I'll see you at the Klan rally next month.

To be a lot brighter of a user: If you have relatives or friends in New Orleans - At the Superdome - They are now being held captive. They are not allowed to leave the Dome, and are being moved to another Dome to be interred for an undeclared amount of time. Look at the pictures - No pictures inside the dome anymore, and all those people standing outside are LACKING bags. That means they have been confiscated or stolen throughout the night. They have nothing anymore.

And they are being moved - Not to safety just up the road, and not to the airport where they can be assisted in going somewhere else - No, they are being moved to another football stadium, one that is all setup and ready with dry national guard and police to KEEP THEM THERE. They will not be free to go on their own accord.

I hope you all enjoyed the last day of the United States - Made some good use of it.

Also, talked to the guys from PeakOil online, and they are starting to see "troubles" at the gas pumps in Massachussetts - Police guards and fighting over gasoline.

No, we are not in a "Shortage" but this type of reaction will only put us there.

Be prepared to see Gas vouchers getting handed in on fill-up days, and be ready to see lots more rioting. It's 1974 all over again, and this time the revolution will be televised.

Panic will ensue - But you gotta keep your mind about this.

And let the gun-nuts stand up for you :)

That is all.

-> Steve

well baton rouge is packed with poeple from new orleans now and everyone and their grandma are living with their kids in their apartment. everyone i know, their family came and are staying with them and i got thrown out my room and onto the couch... but the whole looting thing is really sad and is really pissing me off. a cop got shot in the back of head by a looter. they got the guns from the walmart that just opened like 3 months ago down in the city... so yeah... i got a bunch more looting stories that add to my anger. most of my friends lost their house pretty much. my neighbor that stayed in NO got in touch with another one of my neighbors and said that none of the houses flooded and everything was alright, so i'm so grateful for that...

edit: and now they are moving everyone to the astro dome... yeah all the raping and suicide that went down in the superdome hopefully won't happen there. and cingular is the only company down here that is easy to get through, my friends with verison and sprint hardly work if not at all...

Shitty, Good luck man. Move to someplace above sea level.

Chris Graythen wrote the caption for his photo of two hurricane survivors with bread and soda. "I believed in my opinion, that they did simply find them, and not 'looted' them in the definition of the word," he writes. "The people were swimming in chest deep water, and there were other people in the water, both white and black. I looked for the best picture. there were a million items floating in the water - we were right near a grocery store that had 5+ feet of water in it. it had no doors. the water was moving, and the stuff was floating away. These people were not ducking into a store and busting down windows to get electronics. They picked up bread and cokes that were floating in the water. They would have floated away anyhow." (His post is low on the page.) (Related from Salon.)

veyr interesting...

Back