Hurry! Nitto1320 Slots

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

damnit, i dled it this morning and tehre was 2200 spaces, tried to get on tonite and there were no more.

who wants to run their civic vs mine? :D

even any non civics i will run just for fun though

Damn I wish it was this easy to get this stuff done like this in real life. Now when in the hell is Sony going to see the potential in something like this and make a PS2 game out of it. Hell, or even Gamecube. I'd even buy an XBox if they came out with the game. Can you imagine the realism on one of those consoles? As a matter of fact...does anyone know if anything like this is in the works for any of the systems?

Afi- I'll request joining the team once I get back online in Dallas. I can't really play that game here at work.

:D

I've got a fully decked out hatch and Skyline running 8.75 without spray... cutting .510 or lower on the reaction times every run. I'm guessing I'd be running 8.2 or so on spray, but I don't really care to waste nitrous while bracket racing.

:lol:

we need more members on the honda swap team. Im looking at some of the challenges we are getting and the other team has almost double the members we do

My brother is wanting to join too. I told him to get his car fixed up and contact you Afipunk21. So if you get a request from "Pushinredline" that would be him. He just had to dropped a grand on his engine. Blew it right off the track.

what do i have to do to get into the challenges i also need some ratios i will hook you up with some fat cash for them

mustang ratios are : 1st= 2.628 2nd= 1.78 3rd 1.39 4th=1.03 5th= 0.799 6th= 0.679 F= 3.674 give me others if you know them please

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Jan 14 2003, 11:09 AM
for the civic, use ITR ratios for 1-3rd gear, then LS for the rest.

I have the ratios for the civic to run 8.6, maxed out. Does anyone know the ratios for it to run faster?

i added 20000 to the team account if anyone needs extra to fix their car then hand it out thanks if you need more then just ask me for some

You're a good man! How do we make a withdrawal if we need it? Also, how in the WORLD do some of these teams come up with a million dollar account? There has got to be a cheat they're using

Back