Hurry! Nitto1320 Slots

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

only the person who makes the team can withdraw the funds so ask him for the money if you need it

SON OF A BITCH!!! Since, the last and final version of the game has just been released, you are forced to download the latest exe file to run the game. This means, bone stock car and no team. Looks like we've got to start all over on everything!!! DAMMIT!

im probably gonna start off with 4 or 5 losses cause when i challenged people it always recorded it as a foul for some reason im just gonna work on getting my cars fixed up racing against the computer until i can try to race someone without it saying i fouled when i had a horrible reaction time cause of the way my computer lags it said i gota 1.3 reaction time and at the end of the race i had fouled

SHIT! We have to start over? That sucks... I had easily $100k plus in cars and goodies. :(

almost 100k lol i had that much spent my first day and then by my fourth day i had all the cars but this time i cant play for ten hours a day...

Originally posted by red95solsi@Jan 16 2003, 03:16 PM
almost 100k lol i had that much spent my first day and then by my fourth day i had all the cars but this time i cant play for ten hours a day...

Some people have jobs and lives.

The cars went up in price and you still win the same. its a challenge to buy shit. Looks like most of us will have Civic's forever...

One thing Nick pointed out... 96-00 Hatch "Si" (never made) and it says 2.0 i-VTEC.. wtf?

i had 3 days off and nothing to do cause my girl was out of town so i played the nitto game now i just have a civic and am gonna work on getting the cars but only get like 2 hours a day to play split up so mabye in a week i will have a new car

ok guys how the fuck do you play this f00king thing? i just signed up and there were no instructions telling you what is what. also ive figured out that u use the mouse for the gas, and the keyboard for the clutch. this is making everything really bad for me. is there a way you can do it using the keyboard alone? also wut the hell is et bracket time. and when i have raced a couple times, it said i lost, but i beat the person. wtf?? something about breakout or sumthing. please someone help

holy crap I dl the 1.00 update and install then try to run it "This release can nolonger be played an update is required" so i go back to the nitto site and WTF version1.01 they updated in 30sec . :angry:

Fuck that game- im not starting all over and wasting a bunch of time to just get back what i had before

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Jan 16 2003, 04:19 PM
ok guys how the fuck do you play this f00king thing? i just signed up and there were no instructions telling you what is what. also ive figured out that u use the mouse for the gas, and the keyboard for the clutch. this is making everything really bad for me. is there a way you can do it using the keyboard alone? also wut the hell is et bracket time. and when i have raced a couple times, it said i lost, but i beat the person. wtf?? something about breakout or sumthing. please someone help

Alright, here we go...
When you race, you enter in a dial-in time (what you think your car runs in the 1320.) If you go faster than this time, you "breakout" and automatically lose..The point is to get the closest to your dial-in time AND still win the race...I didnt get the second part for a while, I was getting pissed because I was like .001 seconds off of my dial-in and still losing. The easy way to get money in online, the comp is a guarenteed way for winning, but slow as hell...Get a 200 shot of N20 and use it from start to finish--people are retarded, they see you have 382 hp Civic, and assume you run 12-13's, when on the bottle, you can easily run mid 9's. As fr the mouse/keyboard, yes, you do have to use both, if you have boost, it gets kinda tricky for a launch...you have to compensate for turbo lag by either A) Getting a supercharger B ) start to launch when you see the 2nd yellow light or C ) use Nitrous to get a sweet-ass launch. When you race someone online, you can do bracket ot heads-up. Bracket is when you have to get closest to your dial-in time, heads-up is simple, fastest et wins. I hope this clears some things up, so you can enjoy it a little more without yelling at your computer.

Originally posted by SolReaver@Jan 16 2003, 06:28 PM
Fuck that game- im not starting all over and wasting a bunch of time to just get back what i had before

Hello and welcome to Midnite Challenge. <_< That game is lame compared to Nitto.

almost got the civic maxed out everything only 6400 more needed and its done i love bracket racing in the pro division i also have all the cars ratios if anyone needs the rest i posted the mustangs already

Originally posted by Domeskilla+Jan 16 2003, 02:25 PM-->
red95solsi
@Jan 16 2003, 03:16 PM

Some people have jobs and lives.

I have both- you just have to figure out how to make money really really fast. I had my Civic maxed out starting from nothing just playing for an hour last night- and that was including tuning to new ratios to run 9.6-9.7 without nitrous... so probably about $25k earned and spent modding the Civic. That 9.6-9.7 without nitrous should be good for low 8s with nitrous, but you don't want to bracket race with the juice.

:D

i really don;t get it. i bought a 200 shot of n2o, but my HP is zstill the same, is there a button i have to hit to use it?

also, whenever i race, and pass the finish line 1st, i still lose. *no, i don't redlight or breakout on these*does this happen to anyone else?

Originally posted by 90 accord@Jan 17 2003, 02:20 PM
i really don;t get it. i bought a 200 shot of n2o, but my HP is zstill the same, is there a button i have to hit to use it?

also, whenever i race, and pass the finish line 1st, i still lose. *no, i don't redlight or breakout on these*does this happen to anyone else?

n2o is the right arrow key, hold it down, but your braket time changes per run with n2o on.

Its braket racing, meaning, whoever has the best r/t and runs the closest to their dial-in wins. Say you have a .8 r/t but run a braket of 15 and you set your dial-in at 15 and the other guy has a r/t of .6 and runs a braket of 14.5 and a dial in of 14.4. He will win simply from the r/t. (even if you cross the line first)

ok i have joined you guys team and have not been involved in any of the team challenges what the hell is up with that

Originally posted by red95solsi@Jan 17 2003, 11:30 PM
ok i have joined you guys team and have not been involved in any of the team challenges what the hell is up with that

We dotn know, Nick (afripunk) and I were talkn about that, it seems to be him, type_r_hatch and I in all the challenges. Its being looked into.

Back