Hurry! Nitto1320 Slots

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i have the civic comletely done already and am working towards getting a lancer but i left the team since i am being left out

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Jan 17 2003, 04:05 PM
but your braket time changes per run with n2o on.

Its braket racing, meaning, whoever has the best r/t and runs the closest to their dial-in wins. Say you have a .8 r/t but run a braket of 15 and you set your dial-in at 15 and the other guy has a r/t of .6 and runs a braket of 14.5 and a dial in of 14.4. He will win simply from the r/t. (even if you cross the line first)

ohh, thats why i lose, thats jewish., but oh-well.

I'm almost done maxing out the Skyline... Maxed out the Civic the first night, the Skyline the second... then it's time to start maxing out one of each other car too.

If you want to make cash bracket racing, race in the "Sport" cup as much as you can- it's easy to win, but you get more money than the "Amateur" cup. Don't run nitrous when you bracket race- it just makes things less consistent.

hey guys i have the civic and i want it to go faster. im running at best 9.6 and some people on there have 7 sec civics and i want to beat them. i have everything u can buy for the car. im runing the HKS stage 4 upgrade with 557 hp and 475 to the wheels. so if anyone has civic gear ratios that will put me into the 7's please post them up. btw, i have already added 1000 to the account and i will add a lot more later. thanks

edit*

just incase it was confusing, i have 557 hp, but only 475 hp to the wheels and 360 some torque. thanks.

I won't give away my ratios- but I'll let you know that the secret is making sure you're in your boost band the whole way, and that you can get up to speed nice and quick. Make 1st gear as short as possible, use 2nd to get into your power band, and run 3-6 at max boost. Spray the whole way, cut a perfect .500 launch, and shift right so you barely blink the shift light. I'm running 8.2 or so on spray with an aggressive launch with the Civic, but it's hard to do. Shift better than me and you'll be good for 7s.

:D

my civic has like 448 hp that it says and then it shows on the dyno 524 does anyone know why that might be i have it maxed out with the supercharger not turbo because the turbo is a few less max hp

any advice on how to cut a better light...I'm literally just learning and I can see that I'm running faster in the quarter than the damn computer yet my 60 foot times are HORRIBLE...I've got the clutch feathering on light but I don't feel like losing to the computer all afternoon while I learn this crap...how do you do it???

:worthy: :worthy:

-stackz

Originally posted by red95solsi@Jan 18 2003, 03:29 PM
my civic has like 448 hp that it says and then it shows on the dyno 524 does anyone know why that might be i have it maxed out with the supercharger not turbo because the turbo is a few less max hp

my civic has like 550 hp, supercharger suxors, I run 9's with no N20

how do you hit the juice?? I bought a 200 shot and can't use it??

-stackz

Back