HX rims integra brakes?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HatchSpeeD

...Hi...
I got a 94 hatchback and was looking into trading my integra spider rims for hx rims. I'm going to upgrading to integra brakes soon and was worried about clearance. Will the hx rims fit with the integra brake swap?

you have to shave some of the caliper bracket on the front. after that it'll fit, but it'll be real close. hold on a sec while i find the faq about it...

Yea, you have to grind down just a hair for the rims to fit over them.

Hmm, What about ex/si brakes from a 92-95 civic or delsol? Will they clear the hx rims without any modification? Also, how much bigger are the front brakes or whats the difference from my cx? Will I have to swap over the arms as well? I plan on swapping out the rear as well and do the drum to disk swap. I know I need to upgrade the prop valve and I heard I can use a 91 ex 4dr MC as a direct bolt on upgrade.

You'll have to grind down the ex/si brakes too. HX brakes are the same as DX/CX brakes as far as I'm aware, and also as far as I know the HX wheels barely clear those.

Back