1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hybid help.newbee..

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by Nix, Aug 9, 2006.

1. Nix

Nix New Member

Hi guys/gals.I am now on my 3rd civic and i love civic's. my first 2 were more show then go, now i want a complete sleeper.. I will be aking lots of questions and i hope you all will help me..I live in Canada so if there is anybody in the GREAT WHITE NORTH, give me a shout..Nick in Saskatoon,Saskatchewan,Canada..

2. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

Welcome to the site. This is our lounge forum, so start a new thread in the proper tech forum for all those types of questions. We also have a Canada regional forum :)

3. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

Welcome to the site! Decide what kind of performance you want, then decide on a platform, then start asking questions.

4. Nix

Nix New Member

Thanks

Hi,thanks for the quick replie.I hope to use this forum in a regular basis and you guys and myself will grow.Nick..Well ill give the dl on my new project..i have just bought a 100% stock 00 ek hb se..silver in color.about 200km on it. i plan to be painting (2 tone blue/silver) it in less then 3 months once the snow hits..i want to really do a easy swap on the cheap side but i really dont want to by crap.i know that its hard to do,but the best part is labout will be very cheap due to 3 of my best firends are mechianics..Any advise on a swap would be great(i really want to do a b20/b16 head. i have found this combo for about 1000$cdn.not bad??Thanks Nick. i use msn email is hardrev@hotmail.com Nick

Last edited: Aug 9, 2006
  5. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

There's a ton of info here. Look around first, get some ideas, and come up with a game plan.

And remember, ask first, buy later :)

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted