hybid help.newbee..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Nix

Hi guys/gals.I am now on my 3rd civic and i love civic's. my first 2 were more show then go, now i want a complete sleeper.. I will be aking lots of questions and i hope you all will help me..I live in Canada so if there is anybody in the GREAT WHITE NORTH, give me a shout..Nick in Saskatoon,Saskatchewan,Canada..

Welcome to the site. This is our lounge forum, so start a new thread in the proper tech forum for all those types of questions. We also have a Canada regional forum :)

Welcome to the site! Decide what kind of performance you want, then decide on a platform, then start asking questions.

Thanks

Hi,thanks for the quick replie.I hope to use this forum in a regular basis and you guys and myself will grow.Nick..Well ill give the dl on my new project..i have just bought a 100% stock 00 ek hb se..silver in color.about 200km on it. i plan to be painting (2 tone blue/silver) it in less then 3 months once the snow hits..i want to really do a easy swap on the cheap side but i really dont want to by crap.i know that its hard to do,but the best part is labout will be very cheap due to 3 of my best firends are mechianics..Any advise on a swap would be great(i really want to do a b20/b16 head. i have found this combo for about 1000$cdn.not bad??Thanks Nick. i use msn email is hardrev@hotmail.com Nick

Last edited:
There's a ton of info here. Look around first, get some ideas, and come up with a game plan.

And remember, ask first, buy later :)

Back