hybrid garage sucks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

smashed4thgen

i placed an order with them on the 9th..i needed the parts that weekend so i payed for 2nd day air..when friday came and still now parts 6 days..i tried emails/phone calls/im's..and still no responce... they are in AZ iam in ohio (i know about time zones)..10 days later its .now tuesday and they still havent awnsered the phones..replyed to the emails or im's..i need these tracking numbers and a refund for express shipping..
there customer service sucks...and i hope i atleast get my stuff sometime...

so all in all

hybridgarage sucks balls

yeah, they absolutely suck. I paid for second day shipping on a cat and I got it a week and a half later. they don't answer emails or the phone

obd0 to obd1 adapter harness
i dont hybridgarage to anyone...
the least they could do is awnser a damn email..

the reson iam pissed so much is..last weekend was the only weekend i could work on it for 4 weeks.. (i work from 10am to 11pm ) everynight...but i had that weekend off...

if my stuff isnt here by friday iam filing fraud with my credit card company...

That sucks yo, sometimes even good places do fuck up. But you should have atleast gotten a response back. That is just plain business standard. Sometimes you have to watch out since young kids will just throw up a website, get a business license, and literally not really know what the fuck they are doing and business comes their way through the internet.

Milan

Hybrid Garage
4106 East Presidio Street
Suite 103
Mesa, AZ 85215
USA
if any one lives close let me know whats up with them...
thanks
mike

ps: i told them that if i dont have a responce by 3pm easter time i will start the paper work to get my money back...

Originally posted by JDMilan@Aug 20 2003, 11:49 AM
That sucks yo, sometimes even good places do fuck up. But you should have atleast gotten a response back. That is just plain business standard. Sometimes you have to watch out since young kids will just throw up a website, get a business license, and literally not really know what the fuck they are doing and business comes their way through the internet.

Milan

that's very true... I started like that getting wire wheels for lowriders, now I sell them from my backyard and manufacturer my own coils springs, and also sell them online now... Whenever someone buys my product, I will call them, let them know the tracking # on the shipping, and call them the day the product is suppose to arrive... watch out for scammers people...

man that same shit happend to me, i orderd a harness from hybrid gayrage on the 4th of aug. the f@#$ing thing never shows up and when i did get a hold of them they were going to ship it next day air, bull shit, its been almost three weeks since so i just told them to eat a bowl a' dick. then i reported them to my credit card company and the better business bereau. oh yeah and they even tried to charge card.
THAT PLACE IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!

Back