Hybrid Revolution

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Accordturbo94

Hey i was just wondering if any of you had done business with eric at hybrid revolution? Im thinking of buying two h22 off him for a really great price! It just seems to be that hes hard to get a hold of! Let me know what you guys think and or shops out there that arent chargin more than 2,000 for a h22 complete! I know eric is just about giving them away at 1,700.00!~ Thanks for your info

Well...I'm afraeid there has to be a catch....what are the mileages on the motors...and do they come with the h22a...tranny..and ecu...or jsut the complete motor with out the ecu ....anyways...im not saying its wrong..but it sounds out of wack....

oh well he wont be getting my business... tryed to get ahold of him for a week and a half now and no luck! Well i guess he doesnt care to sell motors huh! :whatafucktard:

Yeah I have heard of some real good deals coming from hybrid revolution but then again, I got an im from some guy asking if I knew the people there because he payed for a b16a sir II and still hasn't got it 1 month from now because it was supposed be shipped from japan.

Back