Hybrid Suspension?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

aLLmOtOr

Just wondering, what shocks and springs can I interchange between Honda and Acura cars? For example, can I put the 94+ Integra suspension on a 96+ Civic Hatchback... Coupe? Just wondering because I just bought a Greddy Evo exaust for a EK coupe, thiniking that it would fit my EK hatchback, which doesnt match up at all, but will bolt perfectly up to an Integra. I dont want to make a mistake like this again. :blink:

Suspension is similar (same springs, marginally different shocks) for civic 88-00, and integra '94-00. Exhaust systems will interchange between coupe and sedan model civics from '92-'00 and Integra '94-'00. Hatchbacks are the odd one out, exhausts will not interchange with them... go figure. Suspension will though afaik.

good question, and good info man...ive always wondered about exhausts and suspension interchanging between models. now i know.

:thumbsup:

Yeah, it's eerily funny that the Integra is basically just a civic with a different body and engine... everything under the body is the same... :lol:

Thanks for the reply. I just thought they were all the same when I bought the exaust, but who cares I only got it for $40.

Back