hydro to cable conversion...problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bannacrx

k so my hydrolic LS tranny froze up on my eg. ive got a swap, b18a 93 integra LS motor. i just bolted on a gsr tranny, dont know which year but its cable. so i need a hydro to cable conversion kit for a 92 eg with a b18 in it. help..or any other suggestions

hasport is the best

i used an avid
DSCF0602.jpg

did you get a new clutch? i dont think they are compatible

k well what ive done to get around is reweld the bracket off my 89 crx pedal onto my civic pedal and the clutch is working...but its not gonna be the same unless i do something else. formby is that a kit you bought or you rigged it yourself? is that the slave cylinder pushing up? also yea the clutch is compatible. working ok

its an avid conversion mount system... it uses the the hydrolic mechanism to push the arm up

how did you bolt on the cable tranny to your car?

it bolted straight on. the cable is set the way it would normaly be but the clutch is barely functional because no leverage to pull the cable back. did you buy a bracket to mount the slave cylninder on? is there an indention to fit the cylinder like there normally would be on the clutch?

Back