Hydro Tranny on b18a1 block

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

marty2916

I building a ls/vtec and need to know if the b-series hydro tranny will fit on a b18a1 block???

tranny s ssssssssss

what do u mean by appropriate clutch disc ,,u by the clutch that fits for any b -seires motor all the disc r the same b18 b18c b16 its all the same ..explain what u mean by that i would like to know

Cable and hydraulic transmissions use different clutch disks (different input shaft splines). More specifically, 1st generation cable uses a smaller shaft, while 2nd generation cable and all hydraulic share the larger spline size. The original poster was asking about an engine that came with both generation transmissions, which is why I mentioned the clutch disks.

Also, before posting, check over what you have written for spelling, punctuation, and grammar errors. It doesn't take much time and is much easier to read when you follow basic rules.

topshelf

do you think i can make 200 hp on a b18b1 motor,at 5lbs of bosst with out having to mess with fuel tuning and all that iam moving somwhere were a dyno is not my motor has about $3,000 inthe motor. newly rebulit, bored out.020 over balanced egale rods je pistons , scalloped golden egale block gaurd iwanna do one or the other. iwant 200 HP. ls/vtec is another option but iwas told that 9;21 c/r is to low to make high HP #S so,ihave a nice bottom end with itr (oem)oil pump i just need some help man. ive been answering ???????? all night no one has aswer any of mine .ill be happy with 180HP on a ls/vtec my block now is pretty much a1.9n now if tat helps .idid the Honda motor HP calculator thin wit 2 layer gasket b16 head ishould be able to hit over all c/r 9.9888 almost 10 this car is also my daily driven car ivw put a lot of money into it .the tranny has a b-16 hydro 8lbs flywheel car runs great put me in the 14.7 =1/4 mile time .iwould prefer boost but i dont wanna be down by the dyno shop with problems 200HP will make me happy and as a daliy driven car or streetcar i would be happy with that i just need som help .my bottom end is all set for a prpper ls/vtec.

do you think i can make 200 hp on a b18b1 motor,at 5lbs of bosst with out having to mess with fuel tuning and all that iam moving somwhere were a dyno is not my motor has about $3,000 inthe motor. newly rebulit, bored out.020 over balanced egale rods je pistons , scalloped golden egale block gaurd iwanna do one or the other. iwant 200 HP. ls/vtec is another option but iwas told that 9;21 c/r is to low to make high HP #S so,ihave a nice bottom end with itr (oem)oil pump i just need some help man. ive been answering ???????? all night no one has aswer any of mine .ill be happy with 180HP on a ls/vtec my block now is pretty much a1.9n now if tat helps .idid the Honda motor HP calculator thin wit 2 layer gasket b16 head ishould be able to hit over all c/r 9.9888 almost 10 this car is also my daily driven car ivw put a lot of money into it .the tranny has a b-16 hydro 8lbs flywheel car runs great put me in the 14.7 =1/4 mile time .iwould prefer boost but i dont wanna be down by the dyno shop with problems 200HP will make me happy and as a daliy driven car or streetcar i would be happy with that i just need som help .my bottom end is all set for a prpper ls/vtec.

I'm using a b18c1 head on a b18a1 block with a golden eaqle gasket. The calculator figured a c/r of 10.17:1 with stock internals. That should put my hp at approx. 180. Also i'm using a gsr manifold and dc sport headers. 200hp on an ls/vtec is possible, just make sure you strengthen the bottom end for higher rpms. Good Luck.

Ps - You need to work on your grammer. I could not understand half the stuff you were saying.

Back