HYPER TURN SIGNAL

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

after i did my b16 swap into my civic, my left turn signal looks like i have hyper flashers, but the other side is normal.

does any one know how to fix this?

it wouldn't be so bad if it was both.

thanx

it coud be a couple things, if you have a bulb out in one side of your car it flashes like that to let you know.i auctually like it and figured that i didnt need reverse lights so, what the hell. know i got speed signals,i love it.

usually means you have a blown bulb somewhere on that side of the car. thats where i would look first.

Originally posted by PHOBIA@Jun 17 2004, 11:21 PM
it coud be a couple things, if you have a bulb out in one side of your car it flashes like that to let you know.i auctually like it and figured that i didnt need reverse lights so, what the hell. know i got speed signals,i love it.

But it is on the left side. How would you get the other side to do the same?

thanx everyone ill try fix it now.

Originally posted by racingtopher+Jun 24 2004, 09:15 AM-->
@Jun 17 2004, 11:21 PM

But it is on the left side. How would you get the other side to do the same?

thanx everyone ill try fix it now.

swap out the bad bulb for a new one, and they will both be back to the same speed.

Back