I Am A Dummy, I Hydrolocked My Engine....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

looks like he just spraypainted the whole valve cover and everything WHILE IT WAS STILL IN THE CAR
holy fucking overspray

and yeah how the fuck did you suck up water with that???? what were you trying to fordge a fucking river????
this aint oregon trail y0!

Originally posted by E_SolSi@May 9 2003, 12:20 AM
and yeah how the fuck did you suck up water with that???? what were you trying to fordge a fucking river????

thats what im saying.

if you hydrolocked- i bet you poped a head gasket and locked on coolant, not rain.

That intakes not so bad. Mine is siting in front of the tires in the bumber area. The splash shield in the fender well is gone(the part that covers the filter). I'm worse off then you are :lol:

Turn your fucking cap lock off.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@May 8 2003, 11:20 PM
looks like he just spraypainted the whole valve cover and everything WHILE IT WAS STILL IN THE CAR
holy fucking overspray

I went through a 2 foot puddle at around 30 mph almost full throttle.

As for the header, i left my car with my friend and he painted all that shit so, i stripped it and polished the valve cover and the header has been stripped.

Back