I am a qualified killer.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

adidas_man

Honorary Honda Driver
not like any of you care or anything, but i had my M16 training today. last time i shot that thing was a couple of yrs ago in basic. well i got a 40 out of 50, at ranges from 25m, 100m, 175m, and 300m. nothing really big but it was fun as alwayz.

Originally posted by Liquidblaze@Feb 23 2005, 08:11 PM
cool. i wish i had the chance to shoot an m16.
[post=465372]Quoted post[/post]​

dont worry you arent missing much, they are cool, but not that cool

yea, its just a rifle; shot 40 out of 50? what branch is that? but it is cool. what you REALLY wanna shoot is a mark 19..automatic grenade launcher. badass.

Branch: Air Force

i shot a 40 out of 50 as in i got 40 hits out of 50 shots.

yeah the m16 isn't anything big, but its still fun to shoot. i won't get to shoot any other weapons unless i get deployed to a combat location. which sucks, but hey one day i'll be able to.

yea...army is best out of 40....50 yards up to 300 yards. theres a 250 and a 175 in there somewhere

army's highest score is like our lowest score. lol. lucky me i will get to shoot some fun weapons at MCT this summer, 240G, SAW, grenades. this is gonna be fun.

BTW if you wanted to shoot, stuff, why'd you join the Air Force, shoulda joined the marines. and even if you get deployed to a combat location, chances of you even using the M16 in the AF are unlikely.lol

1. Air Force treats all airmen like people and not just workers, that is enlisted and officers.

2. Air Force has way better living conditions than any other branch.

3. Right now the Air Force is actually doing a lot of Co-op missions with the Army, i guess the Army is redesigning their structure and need some extra help, so we are helping themf or now. so if i was to get deployed for army support, i'd be right in the thick of things.

shot the saw, threw some grenades. nades are kind of a dissapointment, u will probably throw em into sand. then its just a big cloud of sand, no cool fireball of an explosion and shit. but feeling the concussion is pretty cool.

i agree with the living conditions. i was down in texas last weekend, drive through shepard air force base, place is unbelievably nice. the on post housing is great. the houses here are ancient, glad im in the barracks for now.

yeah i know living conditions are better. oh well, give me a tent and a sleeping bag and im fine. i dont give a damn about staying in a nice ass place. besides im reserves, so i dont stay on base. and if i decide to go acive i will atleast wait till i hit sergeant so i can live off base.

here, at fort sill, and im sure army wide, u HAVE to be married or have a gf with a kid and shit to be able to live off base. dont matter e2, e9 or 06...dont matter. id love to get an apartment, but fuck getting married/having a kid

damn, that sucks, luckily i'm married, but i prefer to live on base. but for single airmen, they get kicked out of the dorms once they put on E-4 so they get to live off base. then if they get married then they can be put on the housing list to live on base if they wish.

fucking army

i parked in the brigade CSM parking spot today...i thoroughly got my ass handed back to me after first seargent was done with me. asshole..and to top it off i was at parade rest with a cigerette in my hand. i have to pull guard on an empty parking spot in full batle rattle...remedial training. wtf :angry:

Originally posted by lowandslow@Feb 26 2005, 02:55 AM
fucking army

i parked in the brigade CSM parking spot today...i thoroughly got my ass handed back to me after first seargent was done with me. asshole..and to top it off i was at parade rest with a cigerette in my hand. i have to pull guard on an empty parking spot in full batle rattle...remedial training. wtf :angry:
[post=466437]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . so by full battle rattle do you mean kevlar, flak, and all that shit?

Originally posted by lowandslow@Feb 26 2005, 02:55 AM
fucking army

[post=466437]Quoted post[/post]​

dayum that sucks

yup, the whole 9...frag vest, LBV, kevlar, weapon, ruck sack...that'll teach me i guess. it was purely an accident tho..aah well

Originally posted by lowandslow@Feb 26 2005, 10:41 AM
yup, the whole 9...frag vest, LBV, kevlar, weapon, ruck sack...that'll teach me i guess. it was purely an accident tho..aah well
[post=466484]Quoted post[/post]​

how hot is it where your at?

the weather here is fucked up, yesterday it was about 70-75..sunny no wind. today its a bout 40 degrees all cloudy and shit, raining some. every day the weather is different, but it gets real hot in a month or so

Back