i am an idiot.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ya jus tell them a n00b pulled out in front of you they will understand, they'll be like stupid n00b's, here is $10,000. :D I wish it worked like that, well that sucks dude, what did actually happen.

Originally posted by where eagles dare@Jul 17 2003, 01:05 PM
anyone ever seen the Y god Y? yellow crx site.
we should start a support group for samba green del sol owners

ive seen that site! thank god my rex isn't yellow.

Pills...wtf happened man? That really sucks big. :(

damn it, that sucks. You have to tell us what happened. And to think I was going to see your car first time up close on friday (did tommy tell you?) What area/street was this on?

Snapped an axle last month, now this. Your just not having good luck.

Also, how the fuck do you mess up BOTH quarter panels in one accident?

where are you seeing the quarter panels? are you thinking fenders? quarter panels are only in the rear of the car.

Originally posted by B16@Jul 17 2003, 03:07 PM
where are you seeing the quarter panels? are you thinking fenders? quarter panels are only in the rear of the car.

FU, you knew what I ment. :p

Originally posted by deth101@Jul 17 2003, 02:20 PM
detials....detials,we want detials....havin fun?...other driver?....gravel?

i didn't think it was possible so mispell the same word twice right after each other. and such a easy work at that. sorry, just busting your chops. <_<

sorry about the Sol PILLS.

ouch! that sucks :( , don't worry it happens to everyone at one time or another

poor Sol

here's the dig:

it was pretty late.. and my phone rang, which was on the passenger side floor... so i went to pick it up and when i came back up to the wheel there was a fuckin curb and sign right in front of me.. so i hit the brakes and turned hard right and just ran up on this little island type thing and hit a stop sign and a sign that told you to go aroudn this little island thing...

so the tally so far:
left front suspension - completely blown out.. need an entire new one
bumper cover - fucked... need a new one
front lip... - fucked need a new one
both fron wheels/ tires ... - fucked need new ones
oil pan = fucked.. need a new one
left fender - fucked... need a new one
right fender... = can be bumped and repainted

its a possible on the steering rack still.. they have to get that bitch apart before i'll know that...

i have all the parts almost gathered so far... it's tough having such connections...

Damn that really sucks man, i'm sorry. All that for just a phone call.

I would strangle that person who called me, or at least have them pay the damages :lol:

Back