I AM BEGGING FOR HELP. PLEASE HELP ME!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SlowRider

I cant figure this out. I am trying to use the b18b1 (97) wire harness in my 94 civic. Nothing matches, Dizzy, Injectors, Alt, 02 sensor. Plus there is a mess of plugs that arent being used. Do you think it would be easier to use my civic harness? What would I have to modify to use it? I plugged in all the matching plugs and it still has no power to the starter. Nothing is working. Please help me I am getting desperate. Can I use my civic harness?

I am Using obd1 injectors, dizzy, 02 and alt.

why are u tring to use the harness in the first place?
did you do a swap?
nothing matches because your using an obd2 harness on an obd1 car.

use your stock civic harness. lengthen wires where necessary.

depending on what trim civic you have, you may need to re-wire the o2 sensor for a 4-wire unit.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 12 2005, 01:50 PM
use your stock civic harness. lengthen wires where necessary.

depending on what trim civic you have, you may need to re-wire the o2 sensor for a 4-wire unit.
[post=486235]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

The question of WHY has been proposed, but I'd like to know HOW you propose to use the integra's harness... It's obd 2, while all of your components are obd 1. Use an obd 1 integra ecu and plug it into your stock harness, no need to change the wiring around. Like brian mentioned, check your o2 sensor, I am not familiar with the o2 setup on different trim levels. I thought all obd1/2 hondas used a heated unit, while only the obd 0 uses the nonheated unit. :shrug2:

Back