I Am Finally Home!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

knowledge

What up all???????? I am finally home! Not like many of you care, but I figured you would all like to know. I got alot of parts to finish ordering, to come to the house and to put on. Damn the government pays you pretty good when you go over sea's for war! :D BTW Brian I see you changed the board once again. hehe

glad to see you back bro! you got a lot of posting to do to catch up :) we were pretty even at one point!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and its not a new board- just a new skin :) the old blue one is still availble if you prefer it, in your control panel options.

lmmfao bro. Yeah I really lost alot of time on here. I ain't goona post whore though. Thanks for the heads up on changing the skin. I think I am gonna keep this one though. I haven't followed your link in your sig yet, but I know you ain't selling your LS/T are you? DON"T DO IT!!!!!!

bahahaha
LS/T

man, you HAVE been gone a long time.

the LS is now NA and in wildbillhatchbac's hatch :)

I picked up a 2L gsr :)

Thanks E! DAMN B! 2L GSR sweeeeeeeeeeeeet. sleeve and boost that shizzy yo. hehe you know me I am all about boost, and yes I have been gone for a long time. You know the 3 things I missed the most.... Sex with the wife (man I really missed that), driving my car, and home cooked food other than chicken and rice yo! All in that order but #'s 1 and 2 are a close toss up. :p

motor is sleeved :) i got a complete importbuilders block and head. :)

Geoff from full race is almost done with my turbo... manifold, ic, wg,bov, piping, oil lines are set... waitin gon presicions to finish my sc61 with the to4s housing :)

All I got to say is.....
You Bastard!
:eek:
Sounds sweet bro!
I got my Clutchmasters flywheel and FX300 clutch yeaterday. Ordered my turbo kit and intercooler kit on Monday. Half installed my Full Auto timer last night. Gotta install my Skunk2 cam gear and AEM pulleys(while doing water pump and timing belt. I am waiting till the 15th to order my Greddy type-S BOV and my Random Technology cat. Then I will see how much extra money I got and see what else I am gonna order. But I need to make sure I got enough to get it dyno'd and tuned too. Oh and my Daughter got me the Greddy counter weight shift know for my B-Day. It actually did smooth out the shifting slightly. Slightly!

Welcome home!!!! I also returned home from deployment a few weeks ago too, feels good being home.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jun 5 2003, 03:01 AM
Welcome home!!!! I also returned home from deployment a few weeks ago too, feels good being home.

hell motha f'in yeah it does bro. Welcome home to you too! You are stationed in Europe right? Well if I remember correctly I think you were.

no shit?! :D welcome back, brian!! ..and welcome home to you too john!! :thumbsup: now if only they'd send my cousin home (he's with the 3rd infantry).

Thanks Gabe! 3rd infantry huh. Yeah they were still deep in country(Iraq) as of 3 weeks ago. That is all I can tell you on that bro!

thanks all! and you are all welcome. It is only my job yo! B16 I will have to plan on another BBQ soon huh?

Back