I am new to the forum..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Haha its cool! It took me months to decide that LS Vtec is what I wanted to do. So now that I have a goal, I am going to learn more about it, start saving and hopefully have it done soon. =]

Well if you have any questions about ls/vtec engine builds/boost, I will be more than happy to answer your questions as well as everyone else here. :)

Thanks!! I don't even really know where to get started. First I want to do the 5 speed conversion, but I don't know everything that I need to do that. Soooo much to learn/know!

I would just research for now. Buy parts randomly when you get a good deal on them. Don't rush, enough things will go wrong when you don't rush, you don't want anymore headaches :). Take your time and enjoy it. Kinda like... well... yea, that.

Yeah, I am definately not rushing because it's also my DD at the moment. If something happens to it, I don't know what I would do. Back to my pictures not showing up??????????

I can do that, but I wanted to also put them in my album...There are a lot of just random pictures..

angles.jpg

This is my favorite picture for some odd reason.

wow really clean,,as ls vtec said,,take your time,and buy parts slowly when the deals come to you,

Thanks..Pretty much all stock except for a system, HIDs, an alarm and tint..big mods hopefully coming really soon...

wow really clean,,as ls vtec said,,take your time,and buy parts slowly when the deals come to you,

Thanks, and that is what I will do. I am a big fan of buying everything BRAND NEW, so that's what I would like to do. I know it will be much more expensive, but I will just save and save and save until I get everything. Unless less its used but like brand new I will make an exception..

Back