I am out the game,brand new b20b for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b20bubble

Im kinda new here due to an accident,I have a eg cx bubble with a b20b in it. I just had an accident (my third one this month) and will be parting out the whole car. the car was rear ended by an ek trying to fit through a gap in traffic causing me to hit the wall head on. the body of the car is completely damaged but the motor,tranny and everything else is ok. here what I have:

1999 b20b
2000 gsr tranny
skunk2cam gears and intake manifold
h&r coilovers with stock shocks
p28 computer chipped out
aem cold air intake
My friend is coming over later to take pics of the trammy and engine. I should have them in 2 days. pm me with your best offers. Im just trying to go gsr so trades will be accepted. thanks alot guys

Originally posted by b20bubble@Jan 12 2005, 09:47 PM
Im kinda new here due to an accident,I have a eg cx bubble with a b20b in it. I just had an accident (my third one this month) and will be parting out the whole car. the car was rear ended by an ek trying to fit through a gap in traffic causing me to hit the wall head on. the body of the car is completely damaged but the motor,tranny and everything else is ok. here what I have:

1999 b20b
2000 gsr tranny
skunk2cam gears and intake manifold
h&r coilovers with stock shocks
p28 computer chipped out
aem cold air intake
My friend is coming over later to take pics of the trammy and engine. I should have them in 2 days. pm me with your best offers. Im just trying to go gsr so trades will be accepted. thanks alot guys
[post=444719]Quoted post[/post]​

where are you located?

how much for the whole engine/mounts/ecu/tranny/axles? give me a price...I dont like offering ...because it tends to be too low..so lemme kno

Originally posted by tphan4@Jan 12 2005, 06:42 PM
how much for the whole engine/mounts/ecu/tranny/axles? give me a price...I dont like offering ...because it tends to be too low..so lemme kno
[post=444743]Quoted post[/post]​

$2250

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jan 12 2005, 09:37 PM
did ya miss my post
[post=444834]Quoted post[/post]​

I wrote $2250 thats the price for all. I am located in richmondhill queens

I think i really want the block or trans (only gonna spend money on one of them, can't treat myself too well), im in queens everyday except mond and tues, so I could pick it up and save you the trouble of trying to ship it.

BTW your like 15 mins from me.

Back