I AM "raffling" off my car...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'd buy some :) but i dont know if you'll be able to sell all 500 tickets... lol
and what happens if you don't, do we get a refund, or just have the raffle?

and what is the specs of the car? is it a legal title, etc etc?

good point.

i could set up a random script with all the names of people who bought tickets.

yeah, its a totally legit car..clean title, ect, ect...

if you really want to see it, I have it up in the classifieds

i'd be cool with the random script thing...I'm an honest guy :)

peopel usually buy raffles to help charities and such, but personal gain is a much better incentive to buy a ticket...

it might actually work out in your favor...

throw it on ebay, and have 1000 as the quantity, with a buy it now of 10 bucks a pop...

limit is lame...

Quoted post[/post]]
good point.

i could set up a random script with all the names of people who bought tickets.

werd, i did that to give away some of the higher ticketed items over at civicland. Mine was driven by X post amounts.

but should be easy to come up with a randomly generated number.

(if you want want to do it quickly, i think there is a raffle add on for IBF , :cool:

the ebay thing is a good idea

if you're gonna do ebay you should prob consider raising the number of tickets to 10K perhaps? lower the price to 5 bucks, and then split the proceeds with the red cross for the hurricane relief...

Dude, get creative and put that shit on ebay. Make sure you explain it all very clearly, and just sell the raffle ticket. Then whoever wins the raffle gets the car. You could make a SHITLOAD. I would put a limit on the amount of tickets one can buy like it was mentioned above.

:thumbsup: Good fucking idea! :thumbsup:

im not exactly sure if your allowed to do that on ebay, but im not sure. you might want to look into it.

but yea im in for a raffle :)

Shit, if someone can sell "Grandpa's ghost" on ebay, seems like he could. You just have to mail SOMETHING to the winner. A raffle ticket is something. You could charge $0.40 for shipping, and have a paper typed out that says, "Congratulations on your entrance into the raffle of my car. The winner will be posted on xxxx at xxxx (time). Check for your status, and thanks!" Then all you have to do is mail the raffle ticket in an envelope, and you just made .03 from shipping. (Unless you HAVE to charge .37 for shipping costs.)

I'll set something up on ebay and see what happens...

I know I can't call it a "raffle"...I'll come up with something

If you use my ideas, you have to give me 1/4 of your proceeds. Or else I will kidnap you. :ph34r:

Back