I am sell my hatch!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cxjon

well i finaly decided to get rid of the hatch:( i spent many months thinking about it and i just got a little to tired of getting pulled over cuz i got a hatch that thats so called "decked out". I am getting an older toyota 4runner to replace her. i will takes pics of the 4 runner when i look at it this up coming tuesday. i am getting it for 1800 just because its from my moms friend. my buddy is giving me 2800 for my hatch, i got a few projests to do to it before i get rid of it. my friend is picking it up febuary 13 on our payday.

lower the 4runner :) ive seen a few of em dropped and they look pretty good. besides...lowering kits are really cheap for trucks. like $30 for the kit at Advance Auto or Auto Zone

whalen is picking up your hatch? wow thats crucial. good luck with the 4runner man. i'm personally getting raped on insurance now so i'm handing over the gt to my father and i'm buying a beater of some sort :(

Originally posted by sportlinecrx@Jan 10 2004, 04:34 PM
well that sucks jon :( hope you'll still hang around anyways.

i love hondas so i will still hang around.

Back