I am sick to death of winter...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Vegas in March. Until then, I got the rain to deal with..... :(

Must be something wrong with me...

You say Vegas and I think "Gee thats aweful close to the salf flats..."

That snow is beautiful! I wish I knew what it was like to live where it snows. Then again... maybe I don't. :mrgreen: :angel:

I am literally sick right now.

I haven't been sick this many times in I don't know how long. I finally went to the doctor yesterday. They couldn't find my file at first because it had been 2-3+ years since I had seen a doctor.

...winter is dead to me

That snow is beautiful! I wish I knew what it was like to live where it snows. Then again... maybe I don't. :mrgreen: :angel:

You'd miss riding if you lived here. lol

Snow is great once. If it snows one big snow and then stops for the rest of the winter I love it, but the first snow fall is depressing. All it means is people will drive like jackasses.

you can come out for a visit. We can target practice :p

j/k
Sure, I'll try shooting. :D
bitchslap.gif

You'd miss riding if you lived here. lol

Snow is great once. If it snows one big snow and then stops for the rest of the winter I love it, but the first snow fall is depressing. All it means is people will drive like jackasses.

With mountains about 2 hours away, Vegas about 4 hours, and the ocean about 15 min... Yeah, I think I'll stay riiiiiight here.

cool my housemate can take you shooting. he's got gunz and shit.

he might ask you to leave your helmet on though :ph34r:

im in cleveland and i dnt mind winter too much its the cold. snow is great when its liek 20-30 degress when you can actually go out side and do things in it like ride quads and go snow boarding but the whole single digit and negitives what piss me off i hate it when its that cold. last year we had like 20in of snow in say 18hrs i plowed my driveway 3 times. this year we got something similar but it was spread out we just kept gettin snow. i had 5ft high piles of snow in my yard from plowing

If you drive down the street around here the snowbanks have layers. Its like looking at the strata on the side of a mountain. You can see where the snowplows cut into the old drifts to clear the sidewalks. Each storm is a compressed layer.

I so want to paint my car...

hey guess what, more snow tonight :p

Of course, that is the natural order of things given that I am stuck on base for the night as the duty tech...

Civillian.

Man that word sounds so good...

I love winter. I used to live in Nebraska where it was -20 to -30 below with blizzards and walking across campus to get to class. My eyelashes froze. Good times. I live in Germany now and there isn't enough snowfall. I prefer seasons. I can't stand the same temperature all year round. I need variety. I grew up in Vegas and 120 degrees just isn't my thing.

I love winter. I used to live in Nebraska where it was -20 to -30 below with blizzards and walking across campus to get to class. My eyelashes froze. Good times. I live in Germany now and there isn't enough snowfall. I prefer seasons. I can't stand the same temperature all year round. I need variety. I grew up in Vegas and 120 degrees just isn't my thing.

Funny, I think Germany and I think Battle of the Bulge and the Black Forest and everything covered in snow...

I had my pony tail freeze when I tried to get breakfast at the DC one morning...
That was in Amherst, MA

Back