I am so fucking sick of school

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

swanny

It's midnight and I have a fucking poem explication due tomorrow at 9am for my English 121 class. I have a page and a half of bullshit thats it's not going to cut it, im tired, stressed the fuck out, and on top of all that I have a test tomorrow that I havent even started studying for, and yet another test on Saturday (yes, I have class on Saturday morning)
/rant
someone kill me please.

ba at least its not 30 genetics problems you dont fuckomg understand and youre economic T.A. sounds like the guy from the local chinese resturant; rarely understanding two words he says in a sentence. on top of that you have your books. haha i ordered mine online and wont be here until weekend because i saved myself 70 bucks so that means hitting the library for until it gets here.

wambulance.gif

college is cake comparred to the real workd....

enjoy it while you still can.

Quoted post[/post]]
I can help with the poetry thing, and the Genetics work. Post em up !

Ditto

I'm currently studying for an ECON test right now, filling out 150 questions to study, and I never study.

The assignment for poetry seems like cake, writing papers comes easily and naturally for myself. I wouldn't stress about the tests because this will only hinder your performance. You've put yourself between a rock and a hard place, do what you can, and say "fuck it" about the rest because you can't turn back the hands of time.

I have two paper's due tomorrow, and I had some huge test today in Business Calc, yet I honestly don't care. I have so much time to get ready for this stuff, that it gets done. I'm a nerd though......

I love college.

Edit: The girls are everywhere. It's amazinghow many fine females want to get to know me now adays. High school nothing was like this. The prospects are amazing.

Quoted post[/post]]
wambulance.gif

umm, no. maybe if your parents are paying for school and you can just worry about studying, but some of us work and go to school, and are totally on our own, so yea, pretty much i know whta the "real world' is and what school is. school sucks, yet i know i would be stupid as hell to quit

the best thing about NOT going to college and having so many friends IN college - the crazy friday night partys at umass amherst.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
wambulance.gif

umm, no. maybe if your parents are paying for school and you can just worry about studying, but some of us work and go to school, and are totally on our own, so yea, pretty much i know whta the "real world' is and what school is. school sucks, yet i know i would be stupid as hell to quit

i had loans just like everyone else too...
and while i didn't work, i saved up 5 grand or so every summer to last me throughout the school year.

dont quit because of money. thats the stupidest reason.

cuz then, you have all these loans, and nothing to show for it. at least get a degree so you can actually give worth to the cost.

dropping out was one of the stupidest things i've ever done.

hindsight, 20/20

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
wambulance.gif

Are you kidding me? I work fulltime at lowe's like a mother fucker. I saved up my part during the past year, and I took out a loan for myself recently that I don't even have a need for. Hell I had to tell both of my parent's what day I was moving out if they wanted to come. Don't start that, I have it bad as I have to do it on my own bull shit. Suck it up and enjoy it, like I am.

dont take the easy way out playboy. Stick with that shit, and do what you got to do. No matter what anyone tells, if you quit school, yo might as well fukin commit suicide, because without it. Life is fuked.

dropping out of college isn't THAT bad. Sure it's not smart, but it's nothing to kill yourself over.

just remember once you have a degree that your grades don't matter too much...

and sounds like you're not very good at managing your time...

i know i say this all the time playboy, but do not quit school. its not like i care with what you do with your life, but you'll definitley be making more money if you have a degree. Just have a balance of business and pleasure. if you got a girl and your stessed out. grab her and fuk her brains out until you forget about school. either that or some tylenol would prolly help.

Quoted post[/post]]
i know i say this all the time playboy, but do not quit school. its not like i care with what you do with your life, but you'll definitley be making more money if you have a degree. Just have a balance of business and pleasure. if you got a girl and your stessed out. grab her and fuk her brains out until you forget about school. either that or some tylenol would prolly help.

hmmm, brilliant comparison!

tylanol and fucking, I've never seen it that way before!

Yeah, Infamouz adds a whole dimension of reasoning and logical deduction to the Honda Swap world.

A whole new dimension.

hahah actually its a freakin horrible comparison, but thanks for not setting me in fire lol, but those are two different hings. shit i always feel better when i take tylenol when im stressed out. Senior year of high school was so fukin stressing, that shit got to me half way through the year, when my english teacher, which was the fukin hardest teacher on this planet, forgot to grade my semesters major paper and i told her that. Next thing you know, she was like, "Well, i'll have to consider it late, which is 40% off your normal grade."
Dead serious, my fukin left eye started twitching. Anyone ever seen my myself, and irene. That scene where jim carrey lets that girl in front of him at the grocery store, and she calls like 3 of her kids with three different carts. That fukin transformation he goes in. I had that this in front of class, but i couldnt do anything. She was one of those teachers whose decision is solid when they make it, so i couldnt say anything. The funny thing is all i could do was go home and work out to not think about it. but enough of that. Stay in school and dont quit. i cant make you stay, but i hope im atleast convincing you that school is the place to be. Stay strong. :bye:

Back