I am so slow!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by haccord141@Oct 22 2003, 10:51 PM
I think I am going to be the resident pisseoffaccrd, just like pissedoffsol :lol:
if thats ok with you B?!?

often imitated, never successful

there was:

pissedoffracing.com
pissedoffhatch
pissedoffsi
pissedoffsedan
pissedoffcoupe

and im the only one left :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Oct 23 2003, 01:01 AM-->
haccord141
@Oct 22 2003, 10:51 PM
I think I am going to be the resident pisseoffaccrd, just like pissedoffsol :lol:

there was:

pissedoffracing.com
pissedoffhatch
pissedoffsi
pissedoffsedan
pissedoffcoupe

the few, the proud, the pissed off.

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Oct 22 2003, 10:49 PM
Usually the weight they give is with a full tank of gas in it. the GVWR on the door sill is with a full tank of gas and two or 3 passengers weighing X lbs. I dunno what the "standard" is.

that means runnin on a near empty tank = mad custom weight reduction :shocked:

How 'bout just plain old Pissedoff? Also, my SI '02, weighs 2600 lbs, so you are not that much heavier than me.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 23 2003, 08:09 AM
How 'bout just plain old Pissedoff? Also, my SI '02, weighs 2600 lbs, so you are not that much heavier than me.

yeah, but u have the si, i don't see an si badge on my accord, you would dust me ;)

page 2 :owned: by me

Put a type R on there and you would be unstoppable, J/K. Yeah I know, but I am just saying that the accord isn't that heavy. Then again, my SI is extremely heavy for a hatch, they wanted better crash results, who cares, if I die I die.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 23 2003, 09:18 AM
Then again, my SI is extremely heavy for a hatch, they wanted better crash results, who cares, if I die I die.

Yep they say live life to the fullist!!!!!!!!!! :huh:

Originally posted by civicgirlracer97@Oct 22 2003, 10:15 PM
;) I was just teasing with ya, just so ya know. I use to have an 89 accord and that thing seemed to be moving backwards when I'd floor it. I agree with everyone else, if you really wanna keep your car, drop in a swap.

My 92 Accord doesn't accelerate any faster at WOT than it does at half throttle. Lame. :/

Also, the ABS, cruise, AC are b0rken and it gets bad gas mileage.

*saves for H22*

Originally posted by sleepergtx+Oct 22 2003, 09:56 PM-->
civicgirlracer97
@Oct 23 2003, 02:53 AM
Could have been an SVT focus....them bitches are quick. Or you could just have a slow car. Or a bad driver. :p

my vote? bad driver. But the SVT will rip apart any Civic, except the Si 99-00 or the 02-up. Those two are about even.

I don't know where this should have been...kills or Civic/Teg swaps. <_<

depends on driver.. my friend has a 96 2dr accord, type s h22 swap and BLEW away a bolt on civic si (99).. and there was an svt focus with all the bolt ons on it and it stayed about half a fender behind us.. they arent slow by any means. :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Oct 23 2003, 02:01 AM-->
haccord141
@Oct 22 2003, 10:51 PM

there was:

pissedoffracing.com
pissedoffhatch
pissedoffsi
pissedoffsedan
pissedoffcoupe

Pissedoffsedan owned all of you. :D :lol:

That fucus had to have no2. There is now way a bone stock fucus can do that.
Maybe he has that infamous ZETEC of should I say ZETECH :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

huh?? No way a bone stock focus could have a driver with a better reaction time? Since it was a ZX3 it leads me to believe that it wasn't stock either. ;)

Back