I am the stupidest person ev4r

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

IDMaxGuy

Okay so im gonna eat some nice HOT tomato soup... fresh from the microwave... as im walking dow my hall... i slip a little and spill some on me, well me paranoid about ruining my moms carpet(she is obsessed with it, sometimes i think she loves it more than me) I try to correct it, and end up spilling half of it on my arm... well still not wanting to ruin the "carpet" i slowly let the bowl down to the ground while this buring hot goo of soup and cheese is on my arm... well 15 seconds of that turns into this...

burned.jpg

burned2.jpg

burned3.jpg

At least you didn't break your pinky finger just behind the knuckle by needlessly punching the refrigerator like I did last month. :)

damn, i've done that shit before..

haven't been burned that bad before.. bet it hurts like hell huh?

ya well it burns like a mofo, but im gonna milk it and get out of work
and some classes at school....

OUCH man, that reminds me of when I was like 8... my sis poured boiling water all down my arm when I got in her way when she was draining spaghetti.

That's a second degree burn, man. Don't put grease or butter on it like some people say. Best thing is to get ice water, and a rag that won't lint in the wound.

Dip the rag in the icewater, wring it out COMPLETELY, so the rag is COLD and damp, but it won't get your arm dripping wet. The cold of the rag will numb the nerves, and the rag will keep dirt out of it.

Trust me. Been there, done that. I had 3rd degrees over a 6" x 6" patch of my arm and 2nd degree from shoulder to wrist. Not pretty.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 28 2004, 12:50 AM
:you are an idiot.mp3:

:withstupid: not but really that bitch looks like it hurs

ive had worse from work, one time took a pizza out of the oven on a busy fucking night, only to accidentally stick my thumb in burning hot pizza sauce while going to cut it. Couldnt stop cutting it was so busy so i had to wait a few seconds before i could rush into the back and wipe off the sauce/run it under cold water, got a nice big blister from that one

I have one thats worse...

I was using the sleeve of my Carharrt coat to grab a hold of my Catalytic when my exhaust was torn off the car... Working quickly, the pipe slipped and I caught it with my wrist.

I think the worst part was both the string-cheese effect and sizzle of my skin. That, and I have a huge stain on the catalytic even now from my own flesh.

It took 3 months to heal, but I had 0 pain.

-> Steve

I remember a lady that got coffee from McDonalds and it spilled in her lap. The coffee was hot and she got burned. Then she sued McDonalds and got a lot of money.

Maybe you should think about getting a lawyer....j/k :lol:

t you didn't break your pinky finger just behind the knuckle by needlessly punching the refrigerator like I did last month.

Yea, I was drunk punched a road sign type deal, now i have no lower knuckle on my right pinky finger.

That looks like it hurts though, If it was me, I would been like fuck the carpet and threw the soup.

that ain't shit. Back in 10th grade my friend bet me $100 that he could stay still while i unloaded a whole gluestick on the back of his hand. After i got half way through he ran to the sink. when he riped it off it took off all his skinn with it. nasty shit :whatafucktard:

yeah sounds like the type of burn i had when iw as 14 and walked into our woodstove- I don't mean brushed by it and burnt the hair- i mean i pressed my leg against it like a hamburger on a flat grill- i still have two long white burns marks on my leg where the trim on the stove hit me- the skin on my leg was still stuck to the damn stove-

Back