I am the stupidest person ev4r

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bah, in highschool i was WASTED at this party and we had a 8x8 fire going and then we all decided that jumping over it was a great idea. ALCOHOL+FIRE=3rd degree burns on a 8inchx4inch portion of my wrist

Holy crap dude!!!

Your mom OWNES you!

I'm sorry but i'd be paying for some carpet if it was me. OUCH!

my uncle had to be airlifted afer getting 3rd degree on like 50 percent of his body

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jan 27 2004, 09:44 PM
At least you didn't break your pinky finger just behind the knuckle by needlessly punching the refrigerator like I did last month. :)

I was right about the boxer's fracture? lol.

say man enjoy your piping hot tomatoe paste in the kitchen. if your mom is that crazy i wouldnt even take a drink on the carpet....

you call that a burn...hahahahahahahah doubt it! dont even ask me how bad i was burned...got mwvnos to back me on that

Originally posted by lude68@Jan 28 2004, 09:53 PM
you call that a burn...hahahahahahahah doubt it! dont even ask me how bad i was burned...got mwvnos to back me on that

too bad, Im asking

Originally posted by FFCiv+Jan 28 2004, 10:04 PM-->
@Jan 28 2004, 09:53 PM

too bad, Im asking

dude...ive been blown up before (not like literally into pieces) but been standing in one place and a fire was started and blew my ass 8 ft back...i was a walking cherry! burned a lot of my fucking hair off (was already short) and burned most of my facial hair and arm hair...im 6'1' 215(not too much fat but im not muscle man) and fucking bitched at anybody that had anything to say and told them to suck a cock

ummm why the fuck would u want to heat something that u were gonna eat so much that it would give you a second degree burn? well anyhow that reminds me of when i gots me a second degree on the bottom of my foot on the 4th of july 2 yrs ago. i was at the local state park and i stepped on a charcoal bricket from a little grill thingy. Some assholes thought it would be good to brush the brickets out after they were done...needless to say i couldnt walk on it for the rest of the day and it ruined my 4th of july....and i also went though every bag of frozen veggies my buddy had in his freezer..haha

Originally posted by driver1@Jan 28 2004, 10:23 PM
ummm why the fuck would u want to heat something that u were gonna eat so much that it would give you a second degree burn? well anyhow that reminds me of when i gots me a second degree on the bottom of my foot on the 4th of july 2 yrs ago. i was at the local state park and i stepped on a charcoal bricket from a little grill thingy. Some assholes thought it would be good to brush the brickets out after they were done...needless to say i couldnt walk on it for the rest of the day and it ruined my 4th of july....and i also went though every bag of frozen veggies my buddy had in his freezer..haha

see i microwave it for 3 minutes, then i add the velveta cheese and nuke for 2 more mins.... microwave gets liquids hotter than a boiling point usually a skin forms on top and traps all the heat in... jeeze dont u guys ever watch the discovery channel. but ya, i have been blown up too... can of butane exploded on me when i lit it on fire.... dont ask

OK guys here is a big update Today thursday, I tore my hamstring in PE WOW this week has been fucking great.... i do get pain killers tho...

that sucks mang! i know how those pains are..

never been burend, but i played hockey for 8 years..
brke my collerbone in two places in the chanpionship game one year (got double teamed, one guy hit me low, another guy flipped me over the other guys shoulder, landed on my right shoulder, broke collerbone in 2 places) , broke my wrist in practice(skating backwards, got tripped, landed on my wrist wrong) , broke my pinky and ring finger on the right hand (blocking a slap shot), broke the bottom 2 ribs on the right side of my chest (slapshot, no chest protection). taken various slapshots to the foot, broken many toes..

the worst pain i've ever had, though, was brain surgury. i have "arnold chairi malformation type 1" (google if you hafta know, long ass explanation). just picture not being able to move your neck AT ALL for 2 weeks. if you do move it, just picture 1000 needles pushing into the back of your neck//spinal cord. getting dizzy every time you stand up, to the point of almost having to throwing up, for 3 months. i can't play any contact sports, football, hockey, wrestling, etc, because its the same area that christofer reeves broke his neck at. one wrong move, twist, snap of my neck, and it's all over. it's even dangerous for my to be driving..

ok, i'm done now :lol:

At least you saved the carpet, maybe your mom will think more highly of you now. haha
Looks pretty bad, little shit like that can cause serious pain, go to the doctor.

I got a story thats pretty bad. Its not a burn story but a bite one. I was about 10 and my neighbors had a pet skunk (fuckin hicks) This little fucker latched onto my ankle and would not let go for anything. I started to kick around and he would not give. The teeth sunk all the way through just missing my achiles tendon. Thank God. Wouldn't want to be walkin around with a limp for the rest of my life. It finally let go when it hit the wall.

the burn doesnt even bother me compared to my damn hamstring....

Back