i am thinking of selling my civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cxjon

i am kinda tired of the civic and i was wondering what ya'll though of the mr2 turbo

Put down the crack pipe, and step away from the keyboard.

93812091990301LRG.jpg
:thumbsdown:

00812211990003MED.jpg
:thumbsup:

its meth dood not crack. there is 5 white hatches like mine in town and i am kinda sick of having one

You could stick a turbo on Richard Simmons, but he'd still be gay.

edit: I'm gonna put a 00 MR2 front end on my hatch, and get a sticker on the back: MR ED

toyota(except supra)=bad honda=good steer toward the light. just make your hatch faster than everyone elses. then you would be the guy that people go " hey isnt that the guy with the really fast hatch?"

as opposed to them saying 'hey, thats the dude that ran 15.8 with full interior and a system with a sohc vtec!'

d series turbo ninja y0

MR2 Turbo = pwn.

I really like 'em. A trick to drive right, but if you can get mid-engine down, it will rock.

bah, if your gonna switch from honda for a rwd turbo, do something cool and get something not alot of people have, a turbo FC. rotaries can be fun

A local guy ditched his turbo d16 eg for a turbo mr2. I talked to him a bit about it and he said he was pretty happy with the sw20. I havn't driven one personally, but I've heard the MR platform can be pretty interesting. Aside from that the car looks pretty bad ass, I'd say if you've driven one and dig it, go for it.

there is only one i seen in town and its not a turbo

i like the mr2's alot. i dont understand one bit how you can say the new mr2's are better AND that civic hatches are better.... that just.... amazes me.

the sw20 is actually heavy(like 3000lbs ish); and has i think is called jerk oversteer. i raced a mr2 before, dont know if its turbo or not, but was able to beat it.... the sw20 looks better then the mrs; but i think the mrs has better performance.

i always wanted one.... but then again i always wanted the hatch.... i got a winter car so i dont need to keep the hatch

Back