I Beat A Viper, Mustang, And A Vette

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
Proof :)

I was one short of a trophy. I even beat the two type R's

This autoX was just a small local one. The course was tight as hell, very short and it rained so hard so anything with power sucked.

Here is a pic of my freind in his teg...

P6080016_1.jpg

BTW i am 231 in CMT class

Oh and it was not any viper but a GTS coupe. The think was so bad ass looking.

AutoX in the rain kicks ass.

Good job. I wish I could say I beat a Corvette and a Viper.

Originally posted by 2fastCRX@Jun 12 2003, 03:09 PM
Good job. I wish I could say I beat a Corvette and a Viper.

on a larger and dryer course, they would have taken me but at that autoX, weak cars rulled.

Straight lining they would have killed me. They could launch in 3rd and take me.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Jun 13 2003, 10:40 PM
nice!!! :worthy: hope u had the magnets on to |23P|23Z3|\|+! :D

hope i made my l3++3|2Z right :hmm:

no accually I did not, because at this event (non SCCA) they pic your numbers for you. What really sucked is it was rainy so hard, the shoe polish that I had would not stick to the outside of my window so I had to put it on the inside. No biggy, it washed off with windex.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Jun 13 2003, 11:11 PM
What really sucked is it was rainy so hard, the shoe polish that I had would not stick to the outside of my window so I had to put it on the inside. No biggy, it washed off with windex.

damn i wish i woulda thought of that... FUCK. hahaha..

anyway thats my brothers teg up there ^ ran like a 34.8 or somethin crazy and just tagged a cone... so all my 35.4/5s beat him :lol:

my car still hasnt got washed since then haha its soo fucking dirty

But your time really wasn't real, they did not add a single cone on to your score, even though the event was delayed to fix your rath. :lol: :blink:

I have only washed my car once since that day and that was because my car got egged.

yea i've only beat a 5.0 in a drag race and like 3 gsrs and crap but it was fun with the 5.0(i mean it was all stock but who cares) he looked all into his car he kinda took off on me first but i cough up in no time and started passing him while his friend laughed at him at the next light...he was all what the fuck do u have done to that thing...i just laughed and said hey its a honda....he didnt know i have a b18 in that baby tho hehe....

:lol: :lol: :lol:
good job on owning the vette and viper

those 2 japanese guys in the silver evo's were going crazy!! 31 and 32 second times..... :worthy:

Originally posted by word@Jul 2 2003, 11:11 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:
good job on owning the vette and viper

on the other note,
those 2 japanes guys in the silver evo's were going crazy!! 31 and 32 second times..... :worthy:

That is what happens when you buy a real Rally car. Does better in the rain.

now where do you go about finding autoX's? i've been wanting to try//see some, but i can't find any..

i'm in phx btw <_<

myautoevents.com has alot of the big SCCA ones. Try and find a good non SCCA club. The SCCA events take forever, but they are always fun.

Try to go on hondatech.com, go to there autoX forum and ask someone in the Az area to recomend a good small club.

Back