I bet I get out bidded...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'd give a finders fee to some one if they can get me a new pair of those for under $500 shipped....and the finders fee might be in the 200ish is range...

this Ebay auction doesn't count...since I already found them, and I'm presently bidding on them...

Last edited:
hell, I've been trying to find these tires since Nov... I'm about to go insane or broke trying to get them....

I dare anyone here to try to find a pair cheaper than $399 a tire ... I found a tire thats new for $349, polly a misprint on the website, but I'll find out when the money is in the bank account and I call them....I'll prolly get slammed to backorder status...

But I got the flares coming finally, they shipped out last week,, and a 2-6 week wait.

Yahoo!¥ª¡¼¥¯¥·¥ç¥ó - S30ZÍѥ¥¯¥¹¥ª¡¼¥Ð¡¼¥Õ¥§¥ó¥À¡¼¡Ê¥Ð¡¼¥Õ¥§¥ó¡Ë

driving up the price....I know that...but to the lambo guys...these tires are like gold... they are even in the wrong section, but anyone who searches for 345/35 will find them....

the other fallback that I have....is to just get slicks...cheaper tires, usable for 2-3 events....but not DOT.... :( and if the North East driving challenge happens...I don't want to be stuck with non dot tires.... I wanna walk over all the guys and take their money.....M3's and old vega's to be exact....

I can't buy a plane til I finish up the Z and the cars...maximum sell off value.... ;) Who would want to buy my Z's as they are now... one boosted, and ugly, the other one with dinky tires and crappy paint. Plus the CRX is coming into the garage after another week-end of cleaning it up...and a fresh motor will go in with all the goodies from the civic I'm junking. I expect it to be done in about 3 weeks...or at least running with 9 psi on a zero mile D15A3 with LSD.

Plus the wife got pissed that I would actually dump money into a plane before the house was done....time to look for a new wife I guess.....

Auction snipping is the best way to get what you want for the price you want. I seldom lose an auction and pay more than what I want even less often.

:werd: :withstupid: .. i just wait till the last 20 seconds and put the maximum i'd pay and hope i win.. :D

I tried that with the fronts I bought..I was out bidded by $10, and the buyer never paid, so they were relisted with a buy it now....for the price that the last bidder said he would pay, so dumb-ble...I bought them for that price, but found out later that what I bought was also something that you don't see everyday in a shop... $900 got me 4 new tires, Dunlop SP sport 9000 245/35zr15'ss... which are also now unavailible...and up in the $300 per tire range...

I'm prolly an idiot, $1600 for rims, $900 for front tires, and $1000 for rear tires...with 2 extra fronts to change out when the grip wears out. And the rears will prolly only last a year if I goto any events....

Last edited:
Back