I bet you I can say Meow 10 times in one thread.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

get_nick

These snozzberries taste like snozzberries...
VIP
Meow what has going on since I've been away? Looks like we have a new board meow. Meow where are all the OGs at? B sent me a text a few days ago meow and I thought I would come say hi. I can't figure out meow to post shit anymore. Meow where are all the smilies and fun emojis? I used a previous name as well, 95b16coupe.

Meow for the update.

What I drive: I have a honda commuter meow. (tint is gone now, i've cleaned up the wheels)

Still have my 330ci:

My motorcycle got stolen last year. That will be a thread in it's own. Basically I got paid $8950 at settlement.

I've traveled the world, China, Macau, Italy, Spain, Puerto Rico...

Tallest Bungee in the world. Macau.

And I've taken up Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Added that to Muay Thai and a little bit of boxing. (no i don't plan on doing MMA, i'm nearly 34 years old. lol)

That's about it.

:wave:

meow, meow, meow

Nothing wrong with staying busy. Any more trips planned in the near future? And welcome back

Planning to visit Phuket, Thailand over Christmas break. Boeing shuts down for about 10 business days. Add a couple of well timed vacation days and I can leave the country for about 16 days.

Oh, and I forgot to add. I've been working at Boeing for close to two years now. Time flies when you're keeping active.

Fuck it, I'm going to Phuket :D who are you going with?

Is everyone buying honda civics again? Christ.

I was commuting about 65 miles a day. Spending $4.40/gallon on premium gas for the BMW was stupid. That car gets 22-24 mpg if i'm light on the pedal. My commute is a little shorter now, but I get the same miles per tank but it only costs $35 compared to the $80 from before. I have about $2400 invested into. The most expensive part was putting a new windshield in it. Once I buy a house and work closer to home, I'll buy something new again. I was just telling B the other day about how silly it is to buy a car expecting to lose $30,000 in value. I can afford a new M3, but keeping it for 4 years and literally losing $30,000 to depreciation just sounds idiotic.

Is everyone buying honda civics again? Christ.

I am actually thinking about picking up a civic for a commuter when I don't need the truck for work. We take the wife's civic almost everywhere for errands etc. Spending over $150 a week in gas gets old quick.

Welcome back. Bout time

Are you in an office, or plant at Boeing? Either way, which one?

Are you in an office, or plant at Boeing? Either way, which one?

I work in finance, so I'm at one of the office sites. Used to work in one of the office buildings at the factory up in Everett.

Back