I bet you I can say Meow 10 times in one thread.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I went to Thailand this summer (not Phuket though) too. You'll have a great time. The food is stupid cheap, and good. Check out my thread about it.

Hitch a ride on an Asian based airline if you can. You'll have a better experience. (Unless you're springing for First class, then whatever lol)
Carry some toilet paper with you at all times, a lot of bathrooms do not provide it.
Prepare your angus the first week if you eat street food.
Dont ever drink the tap water (be mindful of the ice too)

I went to Thailand this summer (not Phuket though) too. You'll have a great time. The food is stupid cheap, and good. Check out my thread about it.

Hitch a ride on an Asian based airline if you can. You'll have a better experience. (Unless you're springing for First class, then whatever lol)
Carry some toilet paper with you at all times, a lot of bathrooms do not provide it.
Prepare your angus the first week if you eat street food.
Dont ever drink the tap water (be mindful of the ice too)

Those all sound pretty good. I've been to China, Macau, Hong Kong, and some others too. Asian airlines are pretty good. Air China gives you little sock/booties to walk around the airplanes. lol The tp is a good tip. Thanks.

Ive got a friend thats some kind of 787 analyst or somethin in Seattle. Know a few ppl in Everett, on the floor and in the office. Thats the only reason I asked lol

Back